Open position at NN IT HUB Prague
Junior PKI Engineer (part-time)
- Work schedule
- Karla Engliše 3201/6, 150 00 Praha 5-Smíchov, Česko
We are a team of international IT security professionals and ethical hackers with deep knowledge of application security and real curiosity of how things work. The Offensive Security team has more sub-teams, such as Vulnerability Management, PKI, Red Team and Penetration Testing. We are looking for a junior colleague who would join the Penetration Testing sub-team. You would be mainly testing web applications. We are offering a high degree of autonomy with appropriate level of support from senior colleagues. Your professional growth will be actively supported with opportunities to take part in domain-relevant training and conferences.
This is a part time role with ideally 4 hours a day and flexibility in the working hours. The contract will be Dohoda o pracovní činnosti (DPČ)
What is the role about
Functionally manage the PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) service and act as a SME (Subject-Matter Expert) for Domain owners within NN Group.
Be responsible for daily operational activities within SLA 10/5, be pro-active in resolving the issues with Domain owners, cooperates with Service Desk.
Keep security documentation up-to-date, cooperate with contracted Certification authorities, support improvements.
What you will be doing
Help to maintain and develop PKI service within NN Group, focused for processing the internal and external certificates, communicate to NN Domain owners, provide advices for certificate requestors
- Responsibility and cooperate with contracted internal and external certification authorities, understand contract liabilities
- Maintain and develop intrnal and external PKI services
- Manage, mantain and follow PKI process, create / manage / validate / revoke digital certificates within agreed SLA 10/5, resolve incidents on time, be aligned and cooperate with PKI Security Administrator on daily basis, arrange substitutions
- Support project activities on PKI service, cooperate with Project stakeholders during all phases, prove and takeover project deliverables, propose process improvements for effective and sustainable service management
- Keep all security documentation up to date
- Periodically perform the evaluation of the PKI service in terms of standards, processes and requirements, the availability, the technical reliability and the business continuity, makes suggestion and introduces changes when necessary.
What do you need for this role?
PKI (Public Key Infrastructure), related processes, responsibilities, operational activities, encryption methods and types
- Automation of activities, basic scripting
- Process oriented thinking, Operational mind set following SLAs, Data quality assurance
- Problem analysis and investigation
- Creativity, initiative, decision making skills, flexibility, stress endurance
- Good communication and team work skills
Why to join us?
- We support your development, there are quite a lot of "examples" in a team, when students moved to a higher position within few years.
- There is nice budget for training and certifications, as well as mentoring from senior colleagues
- International team – possibility to use English on daily bases
- New modern office in the Anděl, but also flexibility in working from home
The cybersecurity market is already extremely saturated and I am pleased that of the three people a year who leave, they either go to foreign projects or want a management role. Otherwise, we have absolutely minimal turnover.