Open position at EYELEVEL
Junior Project manager
- Work schedule
- Nupaky 148, 251 01 Nupaky, Czechia
Junior Project managers/Roll Out Executives coordinate project tasks for our clients – i.e. multiplication of concepts that have been already developed and approved. They brief, coordinate and check output of all teams involved, to ensure that each project (complete store, shop-in-shop or range of displays) is set in our ERP system, planned properly (checking floor plans), fixtures assembled, picked & packed, delivered and installed in the proper destination in the required quality and time frame. We expect our Roll Out Executives to be organized, attentive to detail, good communicators, planners, and team players working closely with other internal teams – Production, Assembly, Warehouse, Logistics and Installation.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF YOUR ROLE
- Project tasks execution - acting as the right hand to Project Managers – Roll Out or Account Managers to ensure smooth delivery of the task through all the project phases – setting up project details in ERP system, floor planning, price quotations and time planning, assembly & Pick-n-Pack, transport and final installation of the stores.
- Customer service – providing excellent customer service and prompt response to all internal and external clients.
- Project tasks reporting - regularly reporting on project status, inventory and project specific issues quickly and with proposed solutions, providing live visibility of the status of all projects and forecast stock demand, highlighting shortages to client or Production Manager.
- Troubleshooting and handling of claims - identifying and solving issues with effective solutions and flawlessly exceeding client expectations.
WHAT ARE WE EXPECTING FROM YOU?
- 1-2 years of experience expected - in client services, project management, retail development, logistics or business administration.
- Basic understanding of technical drawings is a plus.
- Able to learn fast specifics about our industry including materials, production processes, retail environments, etc.
- Capacity to quickly learn and operate internal ERP software for project management.
- Organized, efficient, and structured to work with large volume of information.
- Dedicated, loyal and focused on outstanding client service.
- Excellent communication skills for daily interaction with clients and colleagues.
- Open, Honest and Direct
- Stress resistant and able to focus under time pressure
- Ability to multi-task many things at once without losing focus and control
- Perfectionist with a high level of attention to detail.
- Advanced level of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint is a must
- Experience with CAD applications is a plus
- ERP experience is a great benefit.
- Advanced English is a must.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- in December 2018 we are moving to Prague to Veleslavín (right by the metro, the new building Afi Vokovice) and after we move you can enjoy our own sauna or terrace with grill and beer tap
- very informal environment and colleagues who want to move things forward
- unlimited vacation (seriously)
- Cafeteria Benefit System
- English language lessons twice a week with our Englishman Ben
- sport activities (twice a week circle training and yoga, small fitness available every day), free massages every month
- of course, common things like: Laptop (Apple or Lenovo), mobile (Iphone), internal and external training, bonuses, flexible start / end of working hours, sickdays
- and last but not least: our offices are and will be DOG FRIENDLY!