Open position at Wrike
Junior QA Automation Engineer
- Work schedule
- Boudníkova 9, Praha 8 - Palmovka
As a level 1 QA Automation Engineer at Citrix this is an entry-level role and you are a recent graduate or have 12 months of work experience post-graduation. At Citrix, you will participate in test automation by developing internal tools and services for the Wrike product which are written in Java. You will become part of the core development team of 250+ engineers developing Wrike, latest acquisition by Citrix. Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It is loved by global brands like Google, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around.
The level 1 QA Automation Engineer will have a thorough 3-months-long on-boarding plan and your mentor will carefully guide you through processes and technologies. You will enhance test infrastructure (improve dockers configurations, improve our own http_session balancer, move&deploy&run test_infra&test_builds&application in GCE). We rely on the quality of speed. We move fast with our large application and have 30+ teams working on it, thanks to 10s thousands of automated tests written in modern frameworks which run on a dynamic and fast infrastructure. As a level 1 QA Automation Engineer is an entry-level role and you are establishing yourself in a productive and professional position.
- Participation in developing testing tools, infrastructure, and frameworks
- Active participation in scrum product team processes
- Gathering and analyzing information on product changes, bugs, test scenarios with fellow QA engineers
- Automating test case scenarios
- Supporting Smoke, integration, deploy, and regression automation testing, helping with analyzing and investigating results.
- Java 11
- JUnit 5
- HTML elements (wrapper for Selenium)
- Retrofit 2.0
- Allure platform
- Recently graduated from university with a Degree or equivalent experience and 12months of prior relevant experience
- Theoretical knowledge and experience of Java gained from internships or school projects
- Communication skills in English
- Understanding of OOP
- Experience with Junit or similar test framework
- Experience with Selenium, Retrofit, or similar automation tools
- Familiar with CI tools (TeamCity or Jenkins or similar) and/or test infrastructure
- Experience with Maven or another build tool