Open position at Wrike
Junior Web Operations Specialist
- Work schedule
- Full-time (Remote job)
Wrike, a collaborative work management platform, invites you to join us as a Junior Web Operations Specialist. Drive organic growth and website efficiency in an environment spanning over 140 countries! If you're eager to immerse yourself in web operations management and conversion rate optimization, we'd love to have you part of our team.
More About Your Team
You'll join a team at the intersection of web development, content, performance marketing, and marketing operations. Together, we contribute to transformative work practices across various markets.
How You’ll Make An Impact
Collaborating with multiple teams to conduct site analysis
- Implement web operations strategies
- Conduct A/B tests
- Build must-have pages to the specifications of cross-department partners
- Develop automations to drive process efficiency
- Enhance the website experience from features to functionality
- Optimize content for performance and conversion
- Analyzing large data sets to identify growth opportunities and enhance our strategies.
You will achieve your best if you have
2+ years' experience in Web Operations or Marketing Operations
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Familiarity with web operations and CRO tools.
- Be fluent or be able to communicate confidently in English.
- Experience in creating web page updates
- Basic understanding of how websites and search engines work.
You will stand out with
Understanding of how web operations support different traffic channels (referral, direct, organic, etc.),
- Experience working in proprietary CMS
- Ability to learn quickly in new environments.
- Knowledge of customer journey optimization techniques
- Project management skills.
Join us to influence the strategic execution of web operations and CRO efforts within our diverse and remote team. We're excited to hear from you!
Your recruitment buddy will be Lindsey Storey, TA Team Lead.
Who Is Wrike and Our Culture
We’re a team of innovators and creators who solve the complex work problems of today and tomorrow.
Hybrid work mode
Wrike promotes a hybrid work mode and we meet in the office 3 times a week. This work mode supports our culture of collaboration and solving problems fast to deliver business outcomes and win together.
💡 Smart: We love what we do, and we’re great at it because this is our domain. Our combined knowledge in this space is unmatched.
💚 Dedicated: We get up every day focused on helping our customers win. We’re committed to helping our teammates win, too!
🤗 Approachable: We're friendly, easy to get along with, considerate, and helpful.
Our culture and Values
📈 Deliver Business Outcomes
🥇 Be better than the competition
🚀 Move fast. Then, move faster
🤝 Know our customers
🏆 We win together
💪 Have courage