Open position at Rockaway Capital
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER FOR IT SECURITY SCALE-UP ThreatMark
- Work schedule
ThreatMark is a young, rapidly growing cyber security company aiming to become a global leader in threat detection, smart authentication and fraud prevention. Our goal is to remove fraud and friction and reintroduce TRUST in the online environment. Our customers are online banks, lending providers and government agencies. ThreatMark is seeking talented and passionate people to extend our team. To save you valuable time, we present to you our video worth a thousand words. https://youtu.be/2ZvlfpfsGlA At this moment we are building a new sales team in Brno. Our Brno campus is where all life is, it is not only our headquarter, but our R&D and delivery teams are also located here. We are looking for a Key Account Manager, who will closely cooperate with these teams and be in touch with the whole sales team. This person will be responsible for relationships with the key customers and partners mainly within Europe.
• You will be the key person for our customers and partners. You should know their business strategy and needs and keep feeding them with the news.
• Negotiation of business conditions with key customers and partners and the suggestion of suitable solutions for them.
• You will cooperate with pre-sales consultants, delivery and R&D teams.
• You will participate in sales materials preparation and run presentations for our customers and partners. You could also speak at trade shows, conferences and partner events.
• Participate in marketing activities in cooperation with the management and marketing team.
• You will work closely with the CEO, Sales Director and whole management team. You should share the company vision and be aligned with the company’s targets and strategy.
• Experience with B2B sales is a must. A big advantage is your experience in Security SW Sales.
• Experience with international and banking sales is a huge advantage too.
• You should have strong communication and presentation skills.
• You should be a customer-oriented and self-motivated person, with a proactive approach for dealing with customers.
• You should be able to speak fluent Czech and English.
• An ability to communicate in any other world language is an advantage.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
• You will be a part of a cool scale-up environment with just the right balance between crazy and over-organized.
• You will be part of the highly ambitious project full of dedicated and smart people working on cutting-edge technologies
• You will lead the way in disrupting authentication and fraud prevention on the world-wide scale.
• Lots of fun, hard-work and some international traveling.
• You could join us also as a freelance contractor.
• We work in a quiet ThreatMark Campus surrounded by a garden but located near the city centre of Brno.
• We have all those necessary perks like multi-sport cards, free coffee, massages and stuff, but we will give you also the compensation that you deserve. We are not crazy; we know you need some security too.