Open position at REVOLGY
L1 Cloud Admin
- Work schedule
- Klimentská 1246/1, 110 00 Praha-Nové Město
We're looking for a junior or mid-level engineer to join our production team. Nowadays companies are moving from traditional IT to cloud-native environments. Our team is here to help them with the transformation. You will become a member of the Cloud Ops - Level 1 team and you will be working closely with our colleagues on levels 2 and 3 on delivering an established service to our customers. Your main responsibility will be to operate cloud services on behalf of our clients and orchestrate infrastructure as code on Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services following the SRE model. You don't need to have an experience with the SRE as such. We will provide you will all the know-how and teach you everything you need to know. You will get a chance to improve your orchestration skills and learn multiple technology skills with a strong focus on open-source products. Our L1 team works remotely from different locations across the world. You can expect high professional attitude from your colleagues and the same will be expected from you.
Our ideal candidate would have the following skills and experience:
- Basic understanding of DevOps processes and culture experience with CI/CD tools (e.g. Terraform, GitHub, Ansible)
- Understanding the cloud platforms principles. Experience with Google Cloud Platform or Amazon WS is a plus
- Understanding of presentation tiers (Apache, Nginx)
- Hands-on experience with server operating systems and environments (Linux, Windows)
- Understanding of web and database technologies, concepts and design elements of on-premises, cloud-based and hybrid architectures
- Understanding of standard networking protocols and components such as HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, ICMP and Load Balancing
- Basic knowledge of scripting languages such as bash, PowerShell or Pearl is an advantage
- Responsibility for your own work and the freedom to organise it however you please
- Educational programs for the personal development of soft/hard skills provided by Google, AWS and other partners
- Mentoring path from more experienced colleagues which will allow you to grow as a professional and help you build your career
- Collaboration on interesting projects with modern technologies (Kubernetes, Istio, Docker, containers, Terraform, Ansible, Gitlab-CI, Jenkins, Helm,...) and people who want to push the world forward.
- International clients and partners (Google, Amazon) from various cultural backgrounds
- The opportunity to work from anywhere – home office or our office. Flexible working hours. An option to work full-time or part-time - depends on what works for both sides.
- Open communication in which you can say what you think – you can disagree, but you are expected to come up with new solutions and ideas
- Opportunity to use your English language skills in a multinational company
- Offices in the centre of Prague
- Company events, team-building
- And of course, those “bare necessities” such as unlimited coffee and Uber for Business package