Open position at REVOLGY
L1 CloudOps Site Reliability Engineer
- Work schedule
- Klimentská 1246/1, 110 00 Praha-Nové Město
We are looking for a person who would like to be responsible for supporting our customer's systems, reacting to alerts, and fixing incidents.
- Responding to alerts from cloud systems and executing support procedures by our playbooks.
- Fixing immediate incidents and reporting them to a customer representative.
- Reporting problems to the rest of the Revolgy CloudOps team.
- Escalating issues to the cloud provider (Google, Amazon)
- Participation on writing post mortem reports of issues
What we expect from you:
- Experience in IT monitoring and alerting
- Experience in Linux system administration
- Experience in Google and/or Amazon cloud infrastructure would be an advantage
- Ability to communicate in English
- Professional development: Sponsoring of your exam for Google and/or AWS certification to increase your skills and competencies
- Working full or part-time – that's up for discussion
- A pleasant, casual work environment in the centre of Prague ore remotely (worldwide)
- A diverse mix of unique personalities who all work together as a team
- An open environment where you can say what you think. Feel free to disagree, but you’re expected to come up with better solutions or ideas
- International clients from various cultural backgrounds with one thing in common - they all expect the best from us
- The opportunity to work from anywhere – home office or our office – whichever is best for the clients