Open position at EYELEVEL
- Work schedule
- Nupaky 148, 251 01 Nupaky, Czechia
A Logistics Specialist for EYELEVEL is first and foremost the person who organizes our expedition services. To do this they must be highly organized individuals, excellent communicators, and team players working closely with our account, production and roll-out managers, assembly teams, forwarders, suppliers and other logistic personnel. A Logistics Specialist is an essential part of every project, who guarantees smooth expedition of our products throughout the world by road, air or sea.
WHAT ARE WE EXPECTING FROM YOU?
- Minimum 2 years of experience in logistics/transport - knowledge of customs processes and formalities for non-EU shipments
- Able to quickly learn specifics about special requests in various destinations - tail lift, pallet jack, timed deliveries.
- Ability to manually calculate loading meters and ACW (air-chargeable weight)
- Organized, efficient, structured, focused and goal oriented
- Flexible, dedicated, loyal and passionate for the job
- Excellent communication skills for both personal and written interaction with clients
- Open, Honest and Direct
- Result driven and pro-active
- Stress resistant and able to focus under time pressure
- Empathetic and social person for daily interaction with many people
- Ability to multi-task many things at once without losing focus and control
- High level of attention to detail
- Natural drive for development and self-improvement
- Good active listener
- Computer literacy a must to quickly learn our software
- Advanced level of MS Excel is a must
- Czech - native/fluent
- English - intermediate
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- in November 2018 we are moving to Prague to Veleslavín (right by the metro, the new building at Afi Vokovice)
- a very informal environment and colleagues who want to move things forward
- unlimited vacation (seriously 😊)
- english language lessons twice a week with our Englishman Ben
- sport activities (twice a week circle training, yoga and small fitness available every day)
- free massages every month
- lunches and afternoon snacks by the White Circus catering (Ambiente) in our company canteen
- before we move the allowance for commuting by car (4500CZK gross / monthly or paid public transport + company bus from metro Opatov (we are located 10 minutes from metro station Opatov)
- of course, common things like: Laptop (Apple or Lenovo), mobile (Iphone), internal and external training, bonuses, flexible start / end of working hours, sickdays
- and last but not least: our offices are DOG FRIENDLY!