Open position at Bonami
Market Expansion Specialist for Croatia
- Work schedule
- Thámova 289/13, 186 00 Praha 8-Karlín
In the eight years of our existence, we have become one of the largest e-shops with furniture and decorations in the Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia. When people start furnishing their homes, we want to be their first choice. And now, we want to expand our reach even further. We are looking for someone with drive and know-how of the local market and excellent knowledge of the language to help us grow in Croatia.
What are going to be your main responsibilities?
- You will be the very first employee on the market and a right hand to expansion manager in our upcoming expansion. You will be responsible for A to Z activities necessary for launch.
- Bringing in experience and information from the local market.
- Helping design and execute the launch plan.
- Driving translations of our website. Both by cooperating with companies that offer external/automated translation and by translating key content yourself.
- Working with our central team to localize marketing activities.
- Answering phones and emails of our first customers, helping them solve their problems and using their feedback to shape the service.
As a founding employee on the new market, you will have the opportunity to either specialize in one of the roles (customer support, marketing), or take on a bigger challenge, become the country manager and lead a team of amazing people that you will hire.
You will perfectly fit with this role if you:
- Have the ability to get the things done and you are not easily surprised by unexpected situations.
- Have a hands-on approach, no job is “below” you.
- You are smart, curious and a fast learner.
- Have a high level of independence and ownership.
- You possess structured thinking and you are strong with numbers and technology. We will want you to bring in ideas for innovations.
- Have at least some experience with leading projects / people. You have preferably a technical / economics / marketing background.
- Native in the local language and are fluent in English (Czech/Slovak is an advantage but not a must).
- Good feel for the local market (lived there for some time)
If you are interested in other things
- When can you join us? Ideally In June/July 2021 or even sooner.
- We offer a contract for 1 year with a possibility of extension. Either based in Prague or remotely.
- You will have flexible working hours, including the possibility of a home office. Both have their principles that need to be followed (we will tell you more at the interview).
- You will experience the Bonami culture, on which we rely a lot. Find out more about it on Bonami Life, find us on FB or IG or take a look at our profile on Cocuma.
- We are animal friendly, your four (two) foot buddy is welcome with us.
- Twice a year we have a company team building. In addition, we organize, for example: Christmas parties, barbecues, team breakfasts and beer evenings, go-karts, etc.
- We are located in the Karlín Palace (it is 2 minutes from the Křižíkova stop - metro B). We have nice offices with a regular supply of fresh fruit and excellent Doubleshot coffee.
- You will enjoy 5 weeks of vacation a year.
- And cherry on the cake? You can buy our products with a significant discount while working in Bonami (which is an advantage, but also a curse at the same time :-D).
Does this sound good to you? Great!
- Send us your CV or a link to LinkedIn + answer the questions we have for you.
- If you catch our eye, Lucia from HR will call you and you will talk briefly, especially about mutual expectations.
- Then we'll let you know if we'll meet on video / in person at our offices to give you all the details you need to decide if we're right for you. We also want to know if our company will fit you.
We look forward to hearing from you!