Open position at PostSharp
Marketing Assistant (part-time/full-time)
- Work schedule
- Dělnická 213/12, 170 00 Praha 7-Holešovice, Czechia
If you’re on the lookout for a diverse marketing job where you will learn a ton, read on.
With just a tiny team, we’ve managed to earn our flagship product worldwide recognition: PostSharp is used by more than 10% Fortune 500 companies and 50,000 developers worldwide. Now we're ready to take it to the next level.
Together with your senior marketing colleague, you will pursue a brand-new marketing strategy for our products. You will spend most of your time (80%) working on a wide range of marketing projects. The rest will go to sales & administration support.
- Community marketing: you will be in touch with .NET user groups, universities, enthusiasts and influencers.
- Event marketing: you will help organize speaking tours, participate in conferences and local events.
- Content marketing: you will communicate with paid bloggers and help create company newsletter.
- Online advertisement: you will manage and evaluate paid advertising campaigns..
- SEO & Web Content: you will help optimize the website to serve potential customers and search engines.
- Account management: you will keep in touch with our clients and help produce customer stories.
- Project coordination: you will coordinate team projects (Scrum and Kanban hybrid) and organize team meetings.
- Sales & administration support: as the back-up person of the back-office manager, you will create quotes, invoices and answer simple licensing questions.
Zealous, responsible and eager-to-learn mindset
A good command of English and Czech.
Affinity for technologies.
- Previous marketing experience is welcomed but not necessary.
- High-end salary.
- Flexible time: 32-40 hours a week (to be discussed). Home office.
- Zero-stress and zero-bullshit environment.
- Result-based bonuses.
- A stable employer. We're small and agile company and we've been consistently profitable since 2010.
- A healthy, genuine company culture. No politics. No manager. No deadline. No overtime. No Silicon Valley unicorns. No venture capital madness. Failures are opportunities to grow.
- Time to learn. 10% time back for learning, research, or side projects. No approval needed (for fulltime only).
This job is perfect for a junior professional who wants to get hands-on marketing experience in the global high-tech industry. You will get to learn different aspects of marketing and play a vital role in the company’s success. The position can be both part-time and full-time (32 – 40 hours per week).
The first round of interviews will start on June 10th.
There are no investors who would dictate their own conditions and deadlines. We are the sole makers of our (lack of) success!