Open position at Trustsoft
Mid .NET Fullstack
- Work schedule
- Full-time (Remote job)
For our special client, we are implementing a project related to product development of print management and document digitization. This is a long-term project involving a total of 3 skilled teams, each with 7 developers. We are an international team, a mix of Javist and Nette specialist and we are looking for a new colleague.
The basis of this role:
- We work on complete SDLC in our teams. Our responsibility is not only the development itself, but also analysis, testing, support, and communication with the client.
- It is very important for us not to be afraid of non-development tasks that are closely related to the project.
- We primarily focus on the development of new features, but sometimes we need to bite into bug fixing.
How we work:
- We develop SCRUM-less methodology (SCRUM methodology across the teams)
- Two-week sprints
- Everyone in the team has an agile coach, which support the cooperation in the team
- We work remotely or from our offices in Prague
Is that YOU?
- You can explain the context and you are fine with communication in the team, with other teams, POs and the customer, primarily in English
- You are a master of patience, and you want to learn. Get ready for a longer learning phase
- You are located within the EU, applicants outside of EU won’t be considered
- Can we count on you keeping your word? The customer prefers a culture of self-management without managers and that is what we are happy with too. Each of us is responsible for delivering our task as agreed during the planning meeting.
- Tech flexibility - we have a wide tech stack, and we need a developer who wants to learn new technologies