Open position at Smartlook
Mobile SDK Developer - React Native, Flutter
- Work schedule
- Rohanské nábř. 678/25, 186 00 Praha 8-Karlín, Česko
We're working on our own product, an innovative Software-as-a-Service solution for product analytics, which is used by companies all over the world to achieve their full potential. As we're so good at what we do, we've managed to score a EUR 3 million foreign investment, which will further help us to take our product to the next level.
We're a company where you can quickly make an impact, which will be seen all over the world.
- Our specialization is the analytics of user behaviour. We are used by banks, cryptocurrency trading platforms, gaming developers, and e-commerce platforms.
- We're everywhere - our software development kits (SDK) are available for all big platforms: web and SPA, mobile apps, games in Unity and Unreal.
- We're creating a truly global product, more than 85% of your income is generated by foreign companies.
Your main role will be to work closely with the developers of our native Android and iOS SDK:
- Maintenance and development of existing integrations (plugins) of Smartlook SDK into frameworks used for creating mobile applications and their distribution channels
- Maintaining plugin documentation
- Research and development of new plugins for required frameworks
- You would be first line for verifying and resolving reported issues
- Plugin testing (design and maintenance of test applications)
- Support of our sales and customer support department, as well as the creation and maintenance of simple demo applications
What should you have?
- Production experience with React Native, ideally you know Flutter too
- Interest in mobile applications and tools for their creation (list of supported platforms below)
- Interest in packaging tools for component distribution (Cocoapods, Swift Packages, NPM, Gradle)
- Interest in testing and QA
- Communication skills
They told me what they needed from me. I found my feet within two to three weeks and told them how to do it, which tools I need and started. I was given a free hand to set up anything I found suitable.
What does working with us look like?
ESOP - Employee Stock Option Plan
Absolute freedom in when and where you work from (we like to meet in the office once in a while)
- No complicated hierarchy or bureaucracy - just a bunch of people (65 at the moment) who like their job and want to create something special
- Offices in Prague (Haštalská) and Brno (19th floor of Šumavská Tower - the best view in Brno)
- Education budget(10k/year), English lessons, Multisport card, unlimited Vodafone plan
- A really informal work environment, flexible working hours, 5 weeks of holidays per year, sick days, 1 volunteer day per year, even a day off for your birthday
- Regular meetups with speakers, team buildings, afterwork beers or just classic parties