Open position at DUHOVKA
Native German Speaker to Teach German Conversation
- Work schedule
- Ortenovo nám. 1274, 170 00 Praha 7-Holešovice, Česko
In all Duhovka schools we create a friendly and respectful environment that promotes student's self-esteem, autonomy, individuality and sense of education. Our Duhovka schools offer a space for the personal development of all its employees. We are an organization that grows and develops, and all, who participate in this, develop naturally with it. It requires their own desire to learn, invention and proactivity.
Are you interested in joining the unique project of a Montessori high school? This is your opportunity! The bilingual Czech/English Duhovka High School is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic native German speaker to join our team.
What do we offer?
Workload of 4 - 6 lessons a week which we are able to fit in one day in the schedule, their distribution in the schedule can be discussed
- Attractive international environment of a prestigious private school
- Personal development
- Cooperation begins August 17th, 2020
- Contract “Agreement on Work Performance”
Who are we looking for?
Native German speaker
- Experience in education, ideally experience teaching school-age children in groups
- Individual approach to students
- Enthusiasm, creative teaching methods, innovative approach
- Communicative knowledge of Czech and / or English
If interested, please send your CV and motivation letter via the response form (below) to Blanka Horáčková (HR Manager). Or you can ask any questions regarding this position. We are looking forward to your answer.
In case you are not contacted within 14 days, we had to exclude you for some reasons from our selection process. Thanks for understanding.