Open position at DUHOVKA
Native Spanish Speaker to Teach
- Work schedule
- Nad Kajetánkou 134/9
In all Duhovka schools we create a friendly and respectful environment that promotes student's self-esteem, autonomy, individuality and sense of education. Our Duhovka schools offer a space for the personal development of all its employees. We are an organization that grows and develops, and all, who participate in this, develop naturally with it. It requires their own desire to learn, invention and proactivity.
Are you interested in joining the unique project of a Montessori elementary and middle school? This is your opportunity! The bilingual Czech/English Duhovka Elementary School is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic native Spanish speaker to join our team.
What do we offer?
Workload of 6 lessons or more per week
- Opportunity to teach in clubs as well
- Attractive international environment of a prestigious private school
- Personal development
- Cooperation begins from the last August week / first September week, 2021
- Contract “Agreement on Work Performance”
The schedule we prefer:
Monday 13.50 - 15.30 (2 lessons of 45 minutes each)
Wednesday 12.20 - 15.30 (2 lessons - pause 13.05-14.35 for clubs)
Thursday 12.20 - 14.35 (2 lessons - pause 13.05-13.50 for lunch or clubs)
Who are we looking for?
- Native Spanish speaker
- Experience in education and teaching, ideally with the elementary school-age children/teenagers
- Individual approach to students
- Enthusiasm, creative teaching methods, innovative approach
- Communicative knowledge of English or Czech.
If interested, please send your CV via the response form (below) to Blanka Horáčková (HR Manager). Or you can ask any questions regarding this position. We are looking forward to your answer.
In case you are not contacted within 14 days, we had to prefer other candidates for some reasons in our selection process. Thanks for understanding.