Open position at GAMEE
Performance Marketing Manager
- Work schedule
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to take our paid advertising channels incl. Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, Ironsource and many others to new heights of quality.
We have built GAMEE as a high-engagement mobile gaming platform where players compete in skill-based tournaments to earn prizes for their activity. 20.000.000+ players registered on GAMEE so far and every month, they play over 40.000.000 gameplays across more than 80 games. The concept is quite simple: our users play hyper casual games and watch ads to earn what we call, tickets. Those tickets serve as entries for weekly draws & daily leaderboards, where real money prizes are given.
We have launched cooperations with some of the biggest brands such as NASA, Manchester City or Guinness World Records, with more big names to come.
Last year, we took another bit step. We have taken blockchain technology to mainstream gaming. We have launched $GMEE utility token to serve as engagement, fun, and reward currency. We introduced new blockchain gaming app Arc8 allowing players to earn $GMEE tokens and we have released G-Bots - unique collectible, playable and upgradeable game characters - in the form of non-fungible tokens (NFTs). What you earn, you own, so that you can use it, keep it to grow in value, trade it, sell it! Our mission is to recognise and reward gaming skill, effort, and loyalty. A true Play-to-Earn.
What do we offer?
- Salary determined by your skill & experience
- Lots of space for creativity, ability to work on projects with short time-to-market (it usually takes us three months to launch from the initial idea) and global exposure (we have millions of players worldwide)
- Flexibility (partial or full home office possible)
- Absolutely amazing culture in an international team
- No babysitting, no micromanagement, no BS
- Office in a villa at Náplavka with a garden (plus sometimes some dogs)
- Multisport card, a fridge full of food, personal trainer in office, relax room with Xbox and more
- Frequent fun team building events
What do we expect?
- High level of proficiency in at leats some of the following: Google Ads, Facebook/IG Ads, Play/App Store advertising, IronSource channels, all ideally in the area of mobile apps or gaming
- Experience with working with agencies (selection & operations) and writing briefs
- Apetite to learn new skills but also the ability to find agencies & partners where external help is needed
- Experience with or willingness to understand blockchain, crypto and NFT communities
- Proactivity and creativity
- Data savviness, appetite to understand our audiences, ability and willingness to A/B test
- Reliability, honesty, and independence
- Fluency in English, fluency in other languages is a benefit
Performance Marketing Manager - complete responsibility for our paid media channels (Google Ads, Play/App Store advertising, Facebook, Instagram and others) across all our products and apps, working closely with our product and product marketing teams, visual designer, copy writer and external agencies optimising existing channels and finding new opportunities.
Work for GAMEE
Come and joins us working on a unique project that has been featured in media all across the world (Forbes, The Next Web, Business Insider a more.)
Looking forward to meeting you, let’s get in touch!