Otevřená pracovní pozice ve společnosti Wrike
- Typ úvazku
The Wrike Recruitment team is looking for a Talent Acquisition Operations Specialist who will provide support to our EMEA Talent Acquisition team on a wide range of activities. This role is critical in executing our operational initiatives and will provide outstanding customer service to our candidates and customers.
You will partner with TA Leadership and recruiting professionals across EMEA to execute, support and implement key components of operational activities to ensure the TA team is enabled to meet Citrix recruitment processes & compliance which will enable the recruiting professional to hire fast and effectively.
- Process candidate job offers and following up approvers in the approval chain to ensure offers are processed fast and effectively.
- Guide candidates through the background check process and ensure a high level of customer service is provided.
- Maintain our job board postings and research new jobs boards and partner with Citrix TA Operations to implement new job boarders and integrations into Workday.
- Running reports (some ad-hoc) on a weekly basis.
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise to identify and resolve system, processes issues and problems.
- Work closely with the Citrix TA Operations team to ensure Wrike recruitment team is inline with operational compliance.
- Participate on projects run by the Citrix operations program team and lead Wrike operations projects – Including UAT, training, roll out communications etc.
- Partner with various teams within the broader HR and various businesses at the country & regional level to ensure all processes are aligned between Citrix and Wrike as per the Talent Acquisition & Workforce Strategies.
- Maintain knowledge of the technology, recruitment processes and systems.
- Maintain the Wrike recruitment knowledge centre.
- Extensive experience in an operational support role with knowledge of recruitment tools and processes.
- Experience in managing projects at the same time; meet deadlines and be able to respond to quick, fast action.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multitask, prioritize, and problem solve multiple requests simultaneously
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- A highly organized, strategic problem solver who is comfortable with anticipating needs
- Analytical skills and the ability to look for actionable data in the process
- Familiarity with process improvement methodologies to help drive continuous improvement
- Experience with recruitment systems like Workday, Yello or equivalent
- Ability to effectively communicate policies and information, knowing when to raise questions or issues.