Open position at Rockaway Capital
PRODUCT MANAGER - MALL GROUP
- Work schedule
- Na Hřebenech II 1718/8, 140 00 Praha 4-Nusle, Czechia
Are you an experienced product manager who wants to be part of driving digital ecommerce at Mall Group? Do you have a track record of successfully designing customer facing web and mobile functionality and world class customer experiences? Rockaway Product Team is looking for a proven contributor with product management and strong external partner engagement experience to design and drive new ecommerce solutions. Product Management team is responsible for defining and actively managing the customer experience across all of our e-commerce businesses.
THIS INCLUDES EVERYTHING FROM MANAGING:
- product search;
- product listing;
- the checkout experience;
- payment methods we accept;
- customer experience for paying, cost-of-payments;
- underlying digital commerce platform products;
In this role, you will manage and coordinate product roadmap and development process from the idea collection / definition to final release. You will work closely with IT and key business stakeholders such as Marketing, Sales, Logistics, Legal and others.
- 3+ years of relevant work in product management in ecommerce, owning and driving end-to-end product requirements across multiple technology teams. Able to prioritize complex deliverables, have highly technical discussions, and run large meetings with technical and business leaders.
- Understanding the needs of customers and their requirements from an eShop / eCommerce platform and passionate representing the voice of the customer to internal teams.
- Experience building and analyzing cost/benefit scenarios and business cases and communicating results throughout the organization.
- Understanding and practice with product management methodologies, especially those that support agile software development environments.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills are a requirement.
- Master’s degree or advanced technical degree
- Experience in designing and launching web based products (Web pages and services)
- International payments experience
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes.
- Excels at delivering results in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- Bias for action; able to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Innovative; loves to challenge status quo and reinvent on behalf of our customers.
Questions about the position? Ask directly Eva Krausová - email@example.com