Open position at Wrike
Product Manager Mobile
- Work schedule
As a Senior Product Manager Level 1 on our Mobile team, you will lead the development of product experiences within our Mobile apps, and define their evolving vision that helps to acquire, convert and retain more engaged mobile users.
At Wrike, we believe that the best products win the market. As part of the Product Management team, you’ll bridge the technical and business worlds, defining and delivering the product roadmap and ship market-leading product that will be used in our customer’s ecosystems, transforming work management and collaboration patterns on a day to day basis. We believe that collaboration and work management are key to helping our clients reach their goals.
As a Senior Product Manager on our Mobile team, you will lead the development of product experiences within our Mobile apps, and define their evolving vision that helps to acquire, convert and retain more engaged mobile users. You will also work with stakeholders from across the company to ensure we're building the right mobile experiences for our customers and you will set the bar for delivering an exceptional user experience overall.
What you'll do?
- Define product strategy and achieve high-level KPIs for the mobile part of the product in alignment with OKRs and business objectives.
- Define a roadmap and product plan for mobile and tablet apps, based on customer feedback, analytics data, industry trends, and company goals.
- Help to improve engagement with Wrike by improving the on-the-go experience through mobile.
- Become the go-to expert on our mobile experience.
- You’ll identify customer needs and business opportunities through a combination of user research, collecting feedback from cross-functional teammates, diving into data, and competitive analysis.
- Improve different stages of the mobile leads generation funnel Partner closely with your engineering and design teammates to prioritize and define mobile platform requirements and keep teams and stakeholders aligned with frequent and clear communication of progress, risks, and expectations.
- Own the features through the entire product lifecycle: ideation, discovery, planning, and delivery.
- Be responsible for the evaluation of the impact of features on business and user experience.
- Lead one of the mobile teams sprint-based work.
What we are looking for?
- 2-3 years of hands-on product management experience in an Agile environment with experience in growing a b2b product through a mobile channel.
- Advanced or proficient English language skills, both written and spoken.
- Excellent product sense and understanding of customer needs and improving user experience.
- Experience demonstrating data-driven approaches and analytical abilities.
- Past experience in delivering mobile applications both on Android and iOS platforms.
Additional skills that will help you stand out:
- Deep understanding of how products work and how to measure short- and long-term success.
- Able to convey complex ideas and persuade executive audiences, both internally and externally.
- Strong understanding of how to conduct problem and solution discovery.
- Experience in working with mobile analytics software.
- Ability to be customer-driven in product planning and execution.