Open position at Nano Energies
Project manager for flexibility aggregator - Croatia
- Work schedule
Nano Energies is the first company in Croatia certified as flexibility aggregator in the energy market, we steer flexible assets of our customers in order to provide stability to the national electricity grid operated by the HOPS. We help companies to maximise profits from their assets or find ways to reduce their electricity costs and carbon footprint. Our mathematical model combined with our proprietary IT solution is our competitive advantage over conventional energy firms. We are looking for an independent project manager to join us to manage our own projects. The projects you will manage will lead to the development of the flexibility aggregator.
What will you do?
- Project management (project-related executive).
- Regular communication with customers, technology partners and suppliers
- Preparation of analytical documents, project plans and financial analyses
- Communication with internal IT, trading and analytics department
- Communication with state institutions such as HOPS or HROTE
What you should know:
- Experience with independent project management (professional certificate such as PRINCE2, PMP is welcomed but not required)
- Previous experience in the energy industry is a must
- Good knowledge of MS Excell
- You are completely independent and self-directed
- You are communicative and enthusiastic about work that makes sense
- You are a technically minded person and have a technical background
- You don't have to be a programmer, but you can get along with programmers - especially when you are interpreting business requirements to them
- You get things done
- You can treat people with respect and motivate them to deliver their part of the project on time
- Basic programming experience is an advantage but not required (VBA, R, Python).
What can you expect:
- Freedom. You can plan your day however you want. We believe you come to work not to kill time, but to have fun while creating values.
- Equality. We don't overdo it with hierarchy, every member of our team is equally important to us.
- Meaningful work. Every day you'll have the opportunity to learn something new and work with people who are on a mission to be green.
- Openness. Our company culture is collaborative.
Why does this job make a sense and impact?
- You contribute to making the energy system more efficient and balanced.
- We help our clients earn more money by making their energy business more profitable.
- We are at the birth of modern energy (digitalization, decentralization, decarbonization).
- We look for efficient ways to leverage existing assets.