Open position at EYELEVEL
PROJECT/ACCOUNT MANAGER - Retail Interiors (Starbucks, Calvin Klein)
- Work schedule
- Nupaky 148, 251 01 Nupaky, Czechia
As Project/Account Manager in EYELEVEL you will be fully responsible for complex project management services for our clients. You will brief, coordinate and check output of all team members to ensure that each project (complete store, shop-in-shop or range of displays) get planned properly (floor planning), fixtures assembled, picked & packed, delivered and installed in the required destination in the required quality and time frame. We are looking for English speaking candidates, who are not afraid of challenges, who would like to grow and develop in commercial interiors environment/project/account management.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF YOUR ROLE
- You will be fully responsible for complex project management services for our clients.
- You will be in daily English communication with Global or European HQ's of Nike/Adidas/CK/The North Face/Vans or other EYELEVEL clients.
- You will brief, coordinate and check output of all team members to ensure that each project (complete store, shop-in-shop or range of displays) get planned properly (floor planning), fixtures assembled, picked & packed, delivered and installed in the required destination in the required quality and time frame.
- You might also become on-the-job people manager (coordinate several project members, delegate tasks and control fulfilment) and ensure smooth cooperation across branches (for larger scale or global projects).
WHAT ARE WE EXPECTING FROM YOU?
- We expect you to be highly organized, attentive to detail, excellent communicator, planner, and team player working closely with our internal teams – Production, Assembly, Warehouse, Logistics and Installation.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in client services, project management, retail development, logistics or business administration.
- Strong project management skills: great organizational and planning skills (ability to juggle multiple projects), coordination of team members, great attention to detail and follow-through, ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to quickly become a trusted and respected member of the team.
- Able to understand architectural floor plans and technical drawings is a plus.
- Able to learn fast specifics about our industry including materials, production processes, retail environments, etc.
- Capacity to quickly learn and operate internal ERP software for project management.
- Dedicated, loyal and focused on outstanding client service.
- Excellent communication skills for daily interaction within project team.
- Advanced level of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint is a must
- Experience with CAD applications is a great benefit
- English: Advanced/Fluent
- Czech: Advanced/Fluent
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- in December 2018 we are moving to Prague to Veleslavín (right by the metro, the new building Afi Vokovice)
- after we move you can enjoy our own sauna or terrace with grill and beer tap
- a very informal environment and colleagues who want to move things forward
- unlimited vacation (seriously 😊)
- Cafeteria Benefit System
- English language lessons twice a week with our Englishman Ben
- sport activities (twice a week circle training, yoga and small fitness available every day)
- free massages every month
- of course, common things like: Laptop (Apple or Lenovo), mobile (Iphone), internal and external training, bonuses, flexible start / end of working hours, sickdays
- and last but not least: our offices are DOG FRIENDLY!