Open position at Wrike
QA Automation Engineer
- Work schedule
- Boudníkova 9, Praha 8 - Palmovka
As a level 2 QA Automation Engineer at Citrix you will be participating in test automation by developing internal tools and services for the Wrike product which are written in Java. You will become part of the core development team of 250+ engineers developing Wrike, latest acquisition by Citrix. Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It is loved by global brands like Google, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around.
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity, and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
The level 2 QA Automation Engineer will enhance test infrastructure (improve dockers configurations, improve our own http_session balancer, move&deploy&run test_infra&test_builds&application in GCE). We rely on the quality of speed. We move fast with our large application and have 30+ teams working on it, thanks to 10s thousands of automated tests written in modern frameworks which run on a dynamic and fast infrastructure. As a level 2 QA Automation Engineer, you are developing proficiency in the role, learning to provide guidance, developing skills, and resolving more complex problems.
- Gathering and analyzing information on product changes, bugs, test scenarios
- Enhancement and maintaining test framework and test infrastructure
- Developing internal QAA tools
- Automating sophisticated test case scenarios
- Crafting engaging in Smoke, integration, deploy, and regression automation testing, helping with analyzing and investigating results.
- Participation in SCRUM team, testing tools, infrastructure, and frameworks
- Solve complex, unstructured problems and rebuild processes to make it more efficient
- Java 11
- JUnit 5
- HTML elements (wrapper for Selenium)
- Retrofit 2.0
- Allure platform
- University Degree and minimum 2 years of prior relevant experience
- Working experience in Java programming
- Communication skills in English
- You have experience with Junit, HtmlElements, Allure framework or similar tools
- Experience with Selenium, Retrofit, or similar QA automation tools
- Familiar with CI tools (TeamCity or Jenkins or similar) and/or test infrastructure
- You have experience with performance testing
- You have knowledge of Linux
- Experience with Maven or similar build tools