Open position at SatoshiLabs
React Native Developer
- Work schedule
- Kundratka 2359/17a, Praha 8
We’re Invity and the world of cryptocurrencies is where we thrive. What started as creating an exclusive internal trading platform for Trezor hardware wallets has evolved into a full-fledged, independent startup making crypto accessible to everybody. Own your work and get your name on something extraordinary – all that in the comfort of a dynamic, profitable, and inviting environment. We're looking for a React Native Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming for mobile devices and also be part of the team which is working with open-source hardware and software. You’ll join a product team of about 10 people - developers, designers, and others taking part in the whole product development process of our flagship product - Invity Mobile Wallet and Trezor Suite. Apart from being responsible for creating and implementing advanced client-side logic, you'll also take an active role in defining how the application looks as well as how it works. Does it sound like a challenge for you? Then let’s have a closer look at some details.
What will your duties be?
- In short, you’ll work on the Invity Mobile app and Trezor Suite - a brand new app bringing a full crypto ecosystem to our customers all over the world
- Your day-to-day tasks will consist of:
- Developing new user-facing features using React Native for new Android and iOS app
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for responsivity and maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable Android and iOS devices
- Writing automated tests to make sure your code works (and keeps on working)
- Performing code review
What technologies do we use?
- React, React Native, Redux
- GitHub, GitLab CI
What makes you the perfect candidate?
- You have a good understanding of the above-mentioned technologies
- You have a proactive attitude towards research and evaluation of new methodologies and technologies that improve the quality, reliability, and performance of the front-end software development systems and processes
- You're well familiar with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- You have previous experience with data structure libraries
- You have what it takes to meet deadlines
What will you get in return?
- Financial compensation based on your skills and experience
- Possibility to receive part of your compensation in bitcoin
- Friendly working environment
- Flexible working hours as well as the possibility of working fully remotely (work desk at office available for use)
- Budget for professional development (training programs, courses, and workshops of your choice)
- Renovated offices (including gym, football table, billiards, PlayStation or 3D printer)
- Other benefits such as a MultiSport card, company mobile phone tariff, etc.
- Free on-site parking
If you think your profile fits the description above, please don't hesitate to submit your CV, together with a cover letter and some examples of your work. We’ll definitely get in touch with you as soon as we review your application, most likely within a week.