Open position at MSD IT
Risk Management & Compliance Specialist
- Work schedule
- Svornosti 3321/2, 150 00 Smíchov, Czechia
Required Experience and Skills:
- Motivated team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT, with 3 in information security or IT Compliance.
- Familiarity with laws, rules and regulations applicable to the Pharma industry.
- Familiarity with NIST, ISO-27001, GXP and other industry standards.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, analyze & articulate potential compliance challenges as well as make recommendation on addressing those challenges.
- A foundational understanding of risk management or Privacy controls.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Strong written, listening, communication skills.
Education Minimum Requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Business, or equivalent experience.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Provide consultation and guidance on IT Risk and Compliance or Privacy.
- Responsible for working with other Compliance, Privacy, Quality and Risk organizations as well as the client base to facilitate the treatment of identified risks and compliance issues.
- Partner with global IT Risk Management and Security functions to ensure appropriate collaboration and alignment as they relate to IT security risk identification, prioritization and mitigation.
- Contribute to enterprise-wide risk mitigation programs, processes and technologies focusing effort on the effective treatment of the highest risks.
- Maintains current state awareness and understanding of internal and industry practices relative to IT Security, Risk & Compliance or Privacy.
- Knowledgeable of evolving trends, industry citations, etc.
- Contributes to projects for global IT compliance conformance and readiness.
- Provide general support for the Security Awareness Program.
- Competitive remuneration
- Position in a leading global healthcare company
- Challenging career
- Professional growth based on performance
- Innovative and flexible working environment
- Wide range of benefits
Get in touch with Nikola Kalčić - email@example.com.