Open position at Purple Technology
Sales Manager for Italian Market
- Work schedule
- Vinohradská 2828/151, 130 00 Praha 3-Žižkov
For one of our close partners with whom we share the same values, both business-wise and in relation towards employees we are looking for someone to take this position which would be located in Cyprus or Czech Republic.
WHO WE ARE
Purple Trading is a brand of Cyprus Investment Firm with innovative approach towards business management. We are a young team with a desire to show the whole world that a company with Czech roots has its place in the international business. We are innovating the financial world, trying to change the status quo, inspire the competition and bring products with added value to our clients. Our vision is to help clients to be more successful in the financial markets.
We are currently forming an Italian Sales Desk and are looking for candidates speaking native Italian language. The idea is to create a small, proactive and ambitious team ready to tackle the Italian Forex trading market down with us.
WHAT WILL THE WORK LOOK LIKE:
You will be the first point of contact for our existing and also potential clients based in Italy. Meaning you will be responsible to actively contact people who show interest in our company’s services (hot leads) and present them with our products. On the other hand, you can also expect to be contacted by our clients in order to provide them with basic customer support regarding the account opening procedures, trading related questions etc., all this via phone or email.
There is NO cold calling (contacting people not interested in our services) involved though.
As a sales manager for italian market, you will be part of our company’s expansion project. This means that you will be able to grow (both professionally and financially) along with our own growth and success in this project.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY WITH:
- General understanding of financial markets and economics
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Italianlanguage spoken on a Native level
- Very good communication skills
- Positive approach towards phone calls.
- Alsoexperience in trading and sales is a plus
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY
- Working in a friendly environment
- Remote office (whole company works from somewhere else in Europe for one week once a year)
- Flexibility (possibility of occasional home-office/remote-office)
- Cooperation with internationalteam
- Business trips to Italy / Europe are a possibility
- Support in the personal and professional growth
- Remuneration entry point will be in line with your qualifications and experience
- Other financial and non-financial benefits
And - what’s important for us - we care about the results. You do not have to ask for a coffee break, lunch break or if you can go to the toilet now, later or even 15 times a day :)
Our strength is in our unity, so when crisis arise, we solve them together. That’s why team spirit is in the centre of everything for us, it simply gives us the ability to achieve set goals and also to tackle down any business complexities that might be thrown at us by financial industry on a daily basis.
We like to manage projects rather than people and their time plus we have almost no hierarchy. As a result, you can expect much more flexibility than in an usual company. You will be given trust and in exchange, we will expect you to proactively solve issues you will face, come up with ideas and deliver them on time.