Open position at NN IT HUB Prague
Salesforce Business Analyst
- Work schedule
- Karla Engliše 3201/6, 150 00 Praha 5-Smíchov, Česko
As NN, we want to be where our customer wants us to be, throughout their lifetime, and serve them through their channel of choice. Salesforce, as the first-rate CRM platform, is one of the key enablers to achieve this ambition and to create the best experience for our customers. The International Salesforce Program is established to ensure the successful implementation of Salesforce throughout the organization. Currently, the focus is on Czech Republic, Romania, and Spain where modules such as Marketing Cloud, Financial Services Cloud and Experience Cloud are being implemented
Our team focus is on:
- Support of CRM activities.
- Centralized development, creating an architecture and setting up the technical parameters, implementation of Salesforce functionality.
- Ensuring technical excellence/QA capability for country developed features to ensure integrity, infuse best practice knowledge, share latest developments.
- Increasing BU’s involvement in areas of Financial Services Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
- After the upstream process is completed, the work will move to the country teams that will execute locally.
- Creating a single view of the backlog(s), transparent for all BUs and aligned to local roadmaps.
Your responsibilities would be to:
- Map business strategy to Salesforce capabilities and optimize end-to-end business processes. Ensure adherence to standards to reduce risks in implementation
- Increase implementation speed by implementing OOTB features and custom solutions and reduce risk of project delays and improve quality and impact of releases
- Analyzing of As-is and conducting workshops with business SMEs and POs to understand the functional needs
- Documenting functional requirements in Azure
- Documenting of new process flows in Visio
- Reviewing and adjusting backog refinement activities together with POs, SMEs
- Creating user stories including acceptance criteria in Azure
- Acting as Scrum Team member for other backlog activities, e.g. preparation and execution demo for stakeholders acceptance
- Preparation of testing scenarios and support in testing
What is expected from you?
Experience with Salesforce Financial Services Cloud, Sales Cloud & Service Cloud
- Insurance experience
- Familiar with sales and service business processes
- Microsoft Visio
- Experience in system implementation projects
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Positive attitude with a sense of adventure
- Previous experience with Agile nice to have
You can look forward to:
Be a part of the newly built international team
- Unique projects - newest technologies and global impact of our solutions
- Home office, 5 weeks of vacation, and 5 annual sick days
- 3% employer supplemental pension monthly contribution
- Individual budget for your education (hard and soft skills, Language courses)
- Meal contribution, Cafeteria program, monthly home office allowance
- Multisport card, partnership with various companies (Makro, Datart, Sony, Electrolux…)
- iPhone 11, personal Office 365 License, O2 Family discounts
- Volunteering days to support our community
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
- Amazing working space near Anděl