Open position at NN IT HUB Prague
Salesforce CI/CD Engineer
- Work schedule
- Karla Engliše 3201/6, 150 00 Praha 5-Smíchov, Česko
We’re Salesforce Center of Excellence. What does it mean? We act as a control unit, lead gatekeepers and guides in area of Salesforce for all countries of international NN group. Each business unit (BU) has its own IT teams, we guide them but also do the hands-on job. We aim to accelerate the Salesforce program by increasing center of excellence effort, BU’s involvement and focus on the full scope of the Salesforce platform. The team and service are relatively new. We’ve been here since summer 2019, then we moved our service to Prague. Now we’re extending team!
Our team focus is on:
- Support of CRM activities.
- Centralized development, creating an architecture and setting up the technical parameters, implementation of Salesforce functionality.
- Ensuring technical excellence/QA capability for country developed features to ensure integrity, infuse best practice knowledge, share latest developments.
- Increasing BU’s involvement in areas of Financial Services Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
- After the upstream process is completed, the work will move to the country teams that will execute locally.
- Creating a single view of the backlog(s), transparent for all BUs and aligned to local roadmaps.
Your responsibilities would be to:
Participate as the DevOps expert in the development projects and maintenance activities to provide the best infrastructure and automation for continuous integration, continuous (unit) testing and releasing.
- Development within Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodologies utilizing Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery practices by using tools such as Azure DevOps, GitLab CI, , GearSet, Jenkins, Provar, etc…
- Gather requirements, create a design and align with the stakeholders during the implementation of the solution, and investigate existing solutions and provide insights on possible improvements.
- Collaborate with business application owners with planning the development and delivery of new features and enhancements to support internal needs, focused on CI/CD and Test Automation.
- Constant learn and improve Salesforce.com technologies and platform functionality at a detailed and technical level.
What is expected from you?
Experience with continuous delivery and continuous integration of CI/CD pipelines
- Hands-on experience with Azure Repos, branching and code review and analysis tools
- Proficient with DevOps tools such as Azure DevOps, Pipelines and GitHub
- Experience with at least one object-oriented programming language, such as Force.com, Java, C#, C++.
- In addition to Salesforce, also skills and interest in all phases of SDLC (i.e., Analysis, Design, Test, Delivery…).
- One or more certifications in the mentioned development languages, demonstrating current knowledge as a developer is a plus.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodology, and the development of associated artifacts (i.e., implement user stories, acceptance criteria).
- Valid work permit for Czechia or EU citizenship
Few words from your future team lead:
You can look forward to:
- Be a part of the newly built international team
- Unique projects - newest technologies and global impact of our solutions
- Individual budget for your education
- Design office in the Anděl, in the very center of Prague, however currently we work from home
- Space for your projects - 3D printer and laboratory also for your private use
- Other benefits such as language courses, iPhone 11, MultiSport Card, Cafeteria program, Home office allowance…
We are looking forward to have a talk with you about this opportunity. 👍