Open position at NN IT HUB Prague
Salesforce Product Owner
- Work schedule
- Karla Engliše 3201/6, 150 00 Praha 5-Smíchov, Česko
We’re Salesforce Center of Excellence. What does it mean? We act as a control unit, lead gatekeepers and guides in area of Salesforce for all countries of international NN group. Each business unit (BU) has its own IT teams, we guide them but also do the hands-on job. We aim to accelerate the Salesforce program by increasing center of excellence effort, BU’s involvement and focus on the full scope of the Salesforce platform. The team and service are relatively new. We’ve been here since summer 2019, then we moved our service to Prague. Now we’re extending team!
Our team focus is on:
- Support of CRM activities.
- Centralized development, creating an architecture and setting up the technical parameters, implementation of Salesforce functionality.
- Ensuring technical excellence/QA capability for country developed features to ensure integrity, infuse best practice knowledge, share latest developments.
- Increasing BU’s involvement in areas of Financial Services Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
- After the upstream process is completed, the work will move to the country teams that will execute locally.
- Creating a single view of the backlog(s), transparent for all BUs and aligned to local roadmaps.
Your responsibilities would be to:
- Take ownership of the functional and technical core vision and roadmap
- Collaborate and align with relevant country product owners and subject matter experts (such as solution architects etc.) to set the direction.
- Clarify and slice user stories and define definition of done and acceptance criteria. Review, accept and prioritize User Stories for both the functional and technical core
- Ensure end-user acceptance and understanding of the solution
- Lead the team, promote structural development of team members in both soft and hard skills. Encourage cross functional way of working with high level of agility. Ensure employee wellbeing.
- Follow the latest developments in Salesforce, Financial Services Cloud, know the roadmap of Salesforce and align this with backlog
What is expected from you?
Understanding the business processes of the company and the ability to creatively translate these processes into requirements
- Experienced in Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodology, and the associated artifacts (i.e., user stories, acceptance criteria, sprint reviews, etc.).
- Expand and link business and IT knowledge in the team, apply expertise and take decisions related to this expertise in DevOps team
- High level of logical thinking, ability of synthetic and analytical thinking
Few words from your future team lead:
You can look forward to:
- Be a part of the newly built international team
- Unique projects - newest technologies and global impact of our solutions
- Individual budget for your education
- Design office in the Anděl, in the very center of Prague, however currently we work from home
- Space for your projects - 3D printer and laboratory also for your private use
- Other benefits such as language courses, iPhone 11, MultiSport Card, Cafeteria program, Home office allowance…
We are looking forward to have a talk with you about this opportunity. 👍