Open position at NN IT HUB Prague
Salesforce Release Manager
- Work schedule
- Karla Engliše 3201/6, 150 00 Praha 5-Smíchov, Česko
We’re Salesforce Center of Excellence. What does it mean? We act as a control unit, lead gatekeepers and guides in area of Salesforce for all countries of international NN group. Each business unit (BU) has its own IT teams, we guide them but also do the hands-on job. We aim to accelerate the Salesforce program by increasing center of excellence effort, BU’s involvement and focus on the full scope of the Salesforce platform. The team and service are relatively new. We’ve been here since summer 2019, then we moved our service to Prague. Now we’re extending team!
Our team focus is on:
- Support of CRM activities.
- Centralized development, creating an architecture and setting up the technical parameters, implementation of Salesforce functionality.
- Ensuring technical excellence/QA capability for country developed features to ensure integrity, infuse best practice knowledge, share latest developments.
- Increasing BU’s involvement in areas of Financial Services Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
- After the upstream process is completed, the work will move to the country teams that will execute locally.
- Creating a single view of the backlog(s), transparent for all BUs and aligned to local roadmaps.
Your responsibilities would be to:
- Maintain the Salesforce release calendar for all core services and ensures alignment across vendors.
- Manage release Management lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating and the management of IT application releases.
- Ensure overall and transparent communication to all Salesforce/IT and business stakeholders and provides them with schedules and details as required.
- Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality.
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews.
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and within budget, and that they meet or exceed expectations.
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process.
- Manages other ITIL SM processes, primarily Incident, Service Request, ITServiceDesk
What I enjoy here is the constant evolution. I haven't had a year where I haven't moved somewhere or had nowhere to develop. There's always something new, a shift, an opportunity. And it always hit the mark.
What is expected from you?
Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- CobiT and ITIL concepts knowledge, certification
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
You can look forward to:
- Be a part of the newly built international team
- Unique projects - newest technologies and global impact of our solutions
- Individual budget for your education
- Design office in the Anděl, in the very center of Prague, however currently we work from home
- Space for your projects - 3D printer and laboratory also for your private use
- Other benefits such as language courses, iPhone 11, MultiSport Card, Cafeteria program, Home office allowance…
We are looking forward to have a talk with you about this opportunity. 👍