Open position at NN IT HUB Prague
Salesforce Technical Lead
- Work schedule
- Karla Engliše 3201/6, 150 00 Praha 5-Smíchov, Česko
We’re Salesforce Center of Excellence. What does it mean? We act as a control unit, lead gatekeepers and guides in area of Salesforce for all countries of international NN group. Each business unit (BU) has its own IT teams, we guide them but also do the hands-on job. We aim to accelerate the Salesforce program by increasing center of excellence effort, BU’s involvement and focus on the full scope of the Salesforce platform. The team and service are relatively new. We’ve been here since summer 2019, then we moved our service to Prague. Now we’re extending team!
Our team focus is on:
- Support of CRM activities.
- Centralized development, creating an architecture and setting up the technical parameters, implementation of Salesforce functionality.
- Ensuring technical excellence/QA capability for country developed features to ensure integrity, infuse best practice knowledge, share latest developments.
- Increasing BU’s involvement in areas of Financial Services Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
- After the upstream process is completed, the work will move to the country teams that will execute locally.
- Creating a single view of the backlog(s), transparent for all BUs and aligned to local roadmaps.
Your responsibilities would be to:
Represent the Salesforce CoE during technical implementations in local end-to-end country teams
- Safeguard key delivery and development principles in day-to-day implementation of FSC in an international environment with a high level of knowledge of Salesforce (FSC) solution and how to apply Salesforce (dev and integrate) within the NN landscape
- Facilitate requirements Solution Architecture Board sessions and other requirements workshops to help guide the refinement process of business driven requirements
- Guide and support cross country development collaboration within the construct of the Salesforce roll-out within NN International
- Collaborate with business application owners with planning the development and delivery of new features and enhancements to support internal needs
What is expected from you?
Experience with at least one object-oriented programming language, such as Java, C#, C++, Force.com
- In addition to Salesforce, also skilled and interested in all phases of SDLC (i.e., Analysis, Design, Test, Delivery…)
- One or more certifications in the mentioned development languages, demonstrating current knowledge as a developer is a plus
- Experienced in Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodology, and the development of associated artifacts (i.e., implement user stories, acceptance criteria).
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Automated testing tools (GitLab CI, Bamboo, Jenkins, Puppet, Provar, etc..), incl Azure DevOps
- Detail-oriented and ability to manage multiple work efforts with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Few words from your future team lead:
You can look forward to:
- Be a part of the newly built international team
- Unique projects - newest technologies and global impact of our solutions
- Individual budget for your education
- Design office in the Anděl, in the very center of Prague, however currently we work from home
- Space for your projects - 3D printer and laboratory also for your private use
- Other benefits such as language courses, iPhone 11, MultiSport Card, Cafeteria program, Home office allowance…
We are looking forward to have a talk with you about this opportunity. 👍