Open position at NN IT HUB Prague
Salesforce Test Automation Developer
- Work schedule
- Karla Engliše 3201/6, 150 00 Praha 5-Smíchov, Česko
We’re Salesforce Center of Excellence. What does it mean? We act as a control unit, lead gatekeepers and guides in area of Salesforce for all countries of international NN group. Each business unit (BU) has its own IT teams, we guide them but also do the hands-on job. We aim to accelerate the Salesforce program by increasing center of excellence effort, BU’s involvement and focus on the full scope of the Salesforce platform. The team and service are relatively new. We’ve been here since summer 2019, then we moved our service to Prague. Now we’re extending team!
Our team focus is on:
- Support of CRM activities.
- Centralized development, creating an architecture and setting up the technical parameters, implementation of Salesforce functionality.
- Ensuring technical excellence/QA capability for country developed features to ensure integrity, infuse best practice knowledge, share latest developments.
- Increasing BU’s involvement in areas of Financial Services Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
- After the upstream process is completed, the work will move to the country teams that will execute locally.
- Creating a single view of the backlog(s), transparent for all BUs and aligned to local roadmaps.
Your responsibilities would be to:
- Responsible for developing automated test scripts and test execution
- Review functional requirements and technical designs to create test plans and detailed test cases
- Prioritize, plan, estimate and coordinate testing activities
- Support in trackin QA metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Help (developers) troubleshoot issues and support root-cause analysis
- Work with Agile teams to ensure quality throughout the SDLC
What is expected from you?
Hands on experience with Salesforce testing
- Experience working with Test Automation tools (GitLap CI, Bamboo, Jenkins, Puppet, Provar, etc. )
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience with test tracking systems - Jira, DevOps etc.
Few words from your future team lead:
You can look forward to:
- Be a part of the newly built international team
- Unique projects - newest technologies and global impact of our solutions
- Individual budget for your education
- Design office in the Anděl, in the very center of Prague, however currently we work from home
- Space for your projects - 3D printer and laboratory also for your private use
- Other benefits such as language courses, iPhone 11, MultiSport Card, Cafeteria program, Home office allowance…
We are looking forward to have a talk with you about this opportunity. 👍