Open position at Purple Technology
🔗 Scrum Master
- Work schedule
- Masarykova 410/28, 602 00 Brno-střed, Česko
Are you experienced in the development of Agile framework and are you ready for a new challenge? At Purple, we are building a scalable global fintech business from Brno and for one of our business partners - Purple Next - we are looking for a Scrum Master. Four years ago, we started to develop our two main applications: payment gateway and e-wallet. We have built quite large apps already and in the beginning of this year we went through Agile transformation with the help of Scrum. Now we are looking for someone who will share his ideas on agility with us and help us improve our current framework. We are not a large corporation, you can expect a rather small and flexible team. Part of the team is situated in Brno. But we are used to working remotely and a lot of our colleagues are from abroad. It means we truly are an international team, English and remote communication is a standard for us.
WHAT WILL YOUR JOB LOOK LIKE?
- You will be responsible for the framework development in our environment
- You will help Product Owner to set-up product visions and goals and how to communicate them to our team
- You will help our scrum teams identify and fill in blanks in the Agile framework (the transparency of sprints; the definition of tasks; planning; predictability…)
- You will facilitate our meetings
- You will find ways to keep remote communication alive and interesting
- You will help remove roadblocks for two dev teams (there are 16 developers altogether)
- You will manage onboarding documentation (best practices, workflow, approaches, etc.)
- You will conduct 1to1s regularly with all team members
- You will share know-how with other Scrum Masters in the Purple group
- Technologies & tools we are using: PHP 8 and Laravel, React, MySQL, CircleCI, PHPUnit/Pest, AWS and Kubernetes, GitHub, Jira, Slack
WHO ARE YOU?
- You already have experience as a Scrum Master
- You would like to have full freedom in how to approach your work - we expect you to proactively solve things, come up with ideas and suggestions, what needs to be improved or what we need to focus on next
- From the bottom of your heart, you want to help your team & to be there for them when needed
- You're used to communicating through different channels be it online calls with the team or Slack messages
- English at communicative level (C1) is also needed as we have an international team
- You are based in Central Europe time zone - it is crucial for daily contact with our team
- It’s a nice to have if you have some experience in the fintech field
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Electro Budget - you can choose equipment you want to work on.
- Education Budget - conferences, workshops, subscriptions, etc.
- Cafeteria Budget - Multisport, both physical and psychotherapists, theaters, cinemas, pharmacies...
- Annual team building / remote office where we all work together, but enjoy sports activities, trips, and lots of fun, too.
- You can work remotely or on-site with us in our Brno office. That’s your choice. And when you are here with us, you can relax in our Finnish sauna or get fit in our gym.
- 25 days of well-deserved vacation and 5 sick days
WHO ARE WE?
We are a young team with a desire to show the world that a Czech company from Brno has its place in international business. We are innovating the financial world, trying to change the status quo and inspire competition. People are what matters most to us and the groundwork of our entrepreneurship which grows profitably. We can work as a team and have a lot of fun during the day, but we also solve problems, work hard and respect each other.
We are open with each other, and strict working hours are not our style - everyone knows what their job is and how much time they need to devote to it. We prefer project management style to a hierarchical one. Plus, our company is located in a nice office in the city center of Brno, with its own gym, sauna, etc.