Open position at MSD IT
Security Analytics Product Manager
- Work schedule
- Svornosti 3321/2, 150 00 Smíchov, Czechia
What is the job about?
Increased risks in both the information security (e.g. cyber threats, malware, etc.) and the regulated areas have required that staff possessing such skills is fully embedded within the IT organization. The enterprise is now dependent on these security and compliance experts for identifying, escalating and remediating such IT Risks in a timely and efficient manner.
Also, emerging technologies like cloud, mobility and data analytics require strong IT Risk and Compliance early involvement. To help meet these emerging challenges, we are seeking an energetic, forward-thinking security professional to support the development of Cyber Security Services and Analytics.
You will be responsible for
- Engage with customers and analyze both business needs and feedback to build and prioritize the Analytical Demand.
- Author and maintain detailed product requirement specifications.
- Ensure the data on the platform is reliable, timely and accurate
- Manage and maintain a product architecture
- Develop an agile product development culture to test, release, and upgrade the service, to include the management of the ode being released to on the platform.
- Drive the product vision and roadmap; work with stakeholders and manage expectations.
- Plan and manage product market engagement, rollout and adoption strategies.
- Manage cross-project escalations, issues, risks, dependencies, reports and metrics.
- Boost team efficiency with ways of working that enable quick and efficient sprints that have a steep learning curve
- Contribute to maturing product management competency through leadership and coaching.
- Act as a senior analyst for the platform to include the development of new algorithms
- Manage and maintain a list of analytics the platform it is delivering, how they are being use and what data is used to deliver them
- Ensure the platform is operating and functioning as required by the customers
- Drive the adoption of new use cases and customers to the platform
You should have
- 5+ years of work experience in IT security consulting, analytics, product ownership, or business analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics or related major subject.
- Ability to gather user requirements, prioritize roadmaps and influence cross-functional teams.
- Familiarity with big data technologies and ecosystems.
- Experience managing the full product lifecycle: ideation, design, writing technical specs, and QA is nice to have
- Passionate about cybersecurity and using analytics to drive user behavior and increase customer value.
- Demonstrated ability to structure complex issues and develop solutions.
- Good communication (written/verbal), presentation, and facilitation skills including experience with senior management.
- Ability to balance business and user needs while taking into account technical limitations.
- Experience in stakeholder expectations management
- IT Product management experience is nice to have
- ITIL knowledge is good to have
- Familiar with DevOps is nice to have
- Knowledge of Machine Learning Technologies
- Knowledge of Securonix is nice to have
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunity to implement something new for us - DevOps
- Position in a leading global healthcare company
- Challenging career
- Professional growth based on performance
- Innovative and flexible working environment
- Wide range of benefits
We want to know about you. Apply now! Know anybody who might be interested? Refer this job!