Open position at JetBrains
- Work schedule
- Na Hřebenech II 785/9, 147 00 Praha 4-Podolí, Česko
As we continue our rapid growth within the software industry, we are looking for talented and passionate people to join us and actively take part in our journey. At this time, we are looking for an eager and proactive Senior Accountant in our Prague office.
- Preparation of documents for VAT returns according to the entrusted areas
- Processing of travel allowances, including posting
- Approving transactions in the general ledger created by junior accountants
- Road tax calculation
- Deferred expenses, including the balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- IC invoices including offsets
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- Agenda of tangible and intangible assets of the company
- Processing of statistical reports
- Cooperation on the annual financial statements - preparation of statutory statements, appendix to the corporate
- Income tax return, notes in the financial statements
- Cooperation with the Chief Accountant to coordinate processes within the accounting department
- Ad hoc cooperation on the implementation of the ERP system according to the needs of the company
- Other responsibilities based on assigned tasks.
We’ll be happy to see you as a part of the team if you have:
- Associate's degree or equivalent experience in Accounting
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Experience with fixed assets agenda
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Very good communication skills in Czech and English, both written and verbal.
- Hands-on approach and ability to work individually
- Experience in working with remote teams.
What we’ll give you in return:
- Comfortable working environment, including fitness, leisure zones, etc.
- Flexible working hours, a possibility of remote work.
- Additional benefits including free refreshments in the office and free massages.
- Work with helpful and engaged colleagues and unique company culture.