Open position at COLOURS OF DATA
Senior CRM Consultant (Bloomreach)
- Work schedule
- Full-time (Remote job)
We make data work for marketing. Are you passionate about data-driven marketing? Are you excited by the possibilities of marketing automation? We're looking for a self-motivated, analytical, and creative Senior CRM Consultant to join our team. As a passionate individual, you'll be dedicated to helping our clients develop personalized and data-driven CRM marketing strategies. Colours of Data is evolving the way our clients use data to both know and communicate with their customers in their CRM activities. We make businesses customer-centric and data-driven. Clients such as Tele2, Financial Times, Škoda Auto, Partners & T.M.Lewin trust our expertise and that's why we're looking for a new, highly skilled addition to the team.
On a typical day you will be...
- Effectively listening to clients and asking the right questions. Identifying and analyzing their requirements and priorities. Turning business needs into strategy.
- Co-creating campaign concepts that leverage data, personalization and multi-channel communication to increase efficiency and optimize the customer experience
- Collaborating on the design and implementation of technical integration
- Effectively managing yourself and the project team based on project and team goals
- Training clients, inspiring them to think differently so that new tools and opportunities are used correctly
- Working with CRM platforms - Bloomreach Engagement (formerly Exponea) and others that we implement for our clients
Your expertise & experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in CRM strategy development and implementation
- Marketing experience in the online/digital world - CRM/CVM, emailing, PPC, social, etc,
- Experience in evaluating campaign performance and attributing sales to marketing activities
- Analytical and data-driven thinking in a marketing environment
- At least basic understanding of technologies such as JSON, XML, API
What can you expect with us
- Working in a non-corporate startup environment on projects in the EU, UK and Czech Republic
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely. We often work with clients and together online, but we also make sure that we build personal connections and spend time in person, whenever needed.
- Interesting and diverse projects for major clients
- A team of like-minded and supportive people
- An environment without hierarchy and unnecessary processes
- Effective onboarding program with full knowledge support (tech, business etc.)
- Educational workshops and courses
- Permanent employment and contracting job options
We are a team where people like to spend their time together even after work is done. You will have tough competition if you are a runner, cyclist or hiker :-)
About Colours of Data
We enjoy connecting business, marketing and tech and are able to speak all three languages
We are proud to work with industry leaders, but we also enjoy helping to grow new data enthusiasts in traditional sectors - Telco (Telenor, Tele2), automotive (Škoda Auto), Financial Times, Marks & Spencer, Burger King.
We strive to thoroughly understand the needs of our customers
We love working on interesting projects with great teams on the client's side. And our clients love working with us for our best-on-the-market expertise, cutting-edge technology, fresh & simple solutions - all of which improve their business results.