Open position at Smartlook
Senior Frontend Developer
- Work schedule
- Full-time (Remote job)
Hi, we're Smartlook! We're working on our own product, an innovative Software-as-a-Service solution for product analytics, which is used by companies all over the world to achieve their full potential. As we're so good at what we do, we've managed to score a EUR 3 milion foreign investment, which will further help us to take our product to the next level.
We're a company where you can quickly make an impact, which will be seen all over the world.
- Our specialization is the analytics of user behaviour - we're used by banks, cryptocurrency trading platforms, gaming developers, and e-commerce platforms
- We're everywhere - our software development kits (SDK) are available for all big platforms: web and SPA, mobile apps, games in Unity and Unreal
- We're creating a truly global product - more than 85% of your income is generated by foreign companies
What would you do?
- Drive further the development of our team and the company itself
- Educate your co-workers and help them grow
- Help with architecture decisions, implement new technologies and techniques
- Build clean, maintainable, and well-tested code
- We expect decent familiarity with React.js/Typescript and would welcome a person with collaborative, communication, and documentation skills.
That's what it was always about - if the situation calls for it, we work hard. If not, we party.
What does working with us look like?
ESOP - Employee Stock Option Plan
- No complicated hierarchy or bureaucracy - just a bunch of people (65 at the moment) who like their job and want to create something special
- Offices in Brno (19th floor of Šumavská Tower - the best view in Brno) and Prague (Haštalská)
- Freedom in when and where you work from (we like to meet in the office once in a while)
- Education budget (10k/year), English lessons, Multisport card, unlimited Vodafone plan
- A really informal work environment, flexible working hours, 5 weeks of holidays per year, sick days, 1 volunteer day per year, even a day off for your birthday
- Regular meetups with speakers, team buildings, after-work beers or just classic parties