Open position at Wrike
Senior QA Automation Engineer
- Work schedule
- Boudníkova 9, Praha 8 - Palmovka
As a level 2 QA Automation Engineer at Citrix, you will be participating in test automation by developing internal tools and services for the Wrike product which are written in Java. You will become part of the core development team of 250+ engineers developing Wrike, the latest acquisition by Citrix. Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It is loved by global brands like Google, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around.
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity, and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
The Senior QA Automation Engineer level 1 is a true expert and will enhance test infrastructure (improve dockers configurations, improve our own http_session balancer, move&deploy&run test_infra&test_builds&application in GCE). We rely on the quality of speed. We move fast with our large application and have 30+ teams working on it, thanks to 10s thousands of automated tests written in modern frameworks which run on a dynamic and fast infrastructure. As a Senior QA Automation Engineer you will work under limited supervision and may be responsible for providing coaching, guidance, and training to others in job area.
- Participating in QAA department planning and achieving QAA department goals
- Enhancement and maintaining test framework and test infrastructure
- Developing internal QAA tools
- Gathering and analyzing information on product changes, bugs, test scenarios
- Significant impact identify and drive improvements to the service and user experience through standardization, automation, and self-service
- Responsible for providing mentorship, and training to others in the job area
- Automating sophisticated test case scenarios
- Crafting engaging in smoke, integration, deploy, and regression automation testing, helping with analyzing and investigating results.
- Participation in SCRUM team, understand our product and technical requirements, involved in all stages of development
- Works independently on larger, moderately complex projects/ assignments.
- Java 11
- JUnit 5
- HTML elements (wrapper for Selenium)
- Retrofit 2.0
- Allure platform
- Advanced Java programming skills
- You have advanced communication skills in English
- University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years of prior relevant experience; or a Master’s degree with 3 years experience
- You have experience with building tests frameworks from scratch
- You have experience with building the Team QA automation process
- You have experience with performance testing and building metrics for validation test performance results
- You have experience with mentoring/teaching/training colleagues in your scope area
- You are familiar with CI tools (TeamCity or Jenkins or similar) and test infrastructure