Open position at GLAMI
Senior Search Advertising Manager
- Work schedule
- Křižíkova 148/34, Karlín, 186 00 Praha-Praha 8, Česko
At GLAMI we change the online shopping experience of millions of users across the globe. We have global aspirations and are currently active in 17 markets. Our platform serves over 40 million sessions every month to the world's best-known fashion brands and e-shops. We also develop our own AI solutions for our marketing activities and much more. We work with top-notch tools to run channels from TV advertising over social media to PPC in-house. We have been recently recognized as one of the fast-growing technology startups in CEE by Deloitte Fast Forward 2019.
We are looking for a new colleague who thrives in a cross-functional team environment, is excited to build amazing things, and drive growth towards the ultimate goal of making GLAMI the number one destination for finding fashion online.
Joining us in Prague, one of the most enchanting cities in Europe, you will develop & implement a marketing strategy for paid search initiatives.
You will lead and inspire paid search executives to elevate the growth of paid search advertising programs. The ideal person for this role has a clear background in SEM for e-commerce and leading projects within the PPC team.
Your team 👇
- Create & manage campaigns on a tactical level (Day-to-day related activities: ads creation, optimization, budget management, testing)
- Management of assets - the accounts structure, platform changes, new features, credit lines, platform tracking, external partner cooperation)
- Establish partnerships and execute campaigns on relevant local platforms
- To create & manage campaigns targeted at ROI
- Contribute to web experience/product development
- Responsible for the day-to-day activities and guidance of the search team members
- Seek, create, and successfully develop the automation strategies to meet the demand for marketing growth
Contribute to overall GLAMI strategy and its development
Seek new ideas, growth, testing, and participation in events and webinars to extend knowledge
Collaborate with other teams to support the marketing/business initiatives
Skills & experience:
Professional level of English, and one of the following: Czech, Slovak, Hungarian, Greek, Bulgarian, Romanian, Slovenian, Croatian, Turkish, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, and Portuguese.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in performance marketing and managing and optimizing search and display campaigns, preferable for e-commerce business
- Comfortable with data analysis, as well as navigating technical aspects of online performance marketing (API integration; feed management, tracking pixels, etc.)
- Keen interest in SEM automation (bid and inventory management, building and managing data feeds for scalable campaign management)
- Ability to prioritize correctly and manage multiple stakeholders, set goals, and execute under tight deadlines
- Positive go-getter attitude, data-driven, willing to learn and build amazing things
- Team management skills
- Excellent opportunity to carve your own place in a global e-commerce project and having your mark on shaping the future of the online fashion industry
- Open, informal atmosphere in an international, dynamic team
- Competitive remuneration + stylish, very dog-friendly Prague-Karlin office
- Multi-sport card, Home Office, free refreshments throughout your day, English/Czech/Yoga classes; an educational library and other learning opportunities, a notebook with an operating system of your choice (Mac OS or Win);
- Social events, from foosball to coworking trips near the ocean, movie nights to half-marathons, you'll find a group of colleagues always keen to get involved!
Please, note that we can only consider applicants that have a valid working permit for the Czech Republic.