Otevřená pracovní pozice ve společnosti Wrike
Senior Technical Recruiter
- Typ úvazku
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:
We are looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter and this is an incredible opportunity for someone who wants to join an innovative Talent Acquisition team. We truly believe that the best way to impact a company is to help build the talent engine that drives it. As a member of our team, you'll be finding outstanding candidates who bring our spirit, a sense of creativity, and a diversity of thought to all that they do.
Are you driven, eager, and able to use your creative skills to cultivate relationships with candidates and hiring managers? You’re a hunter of candidates and enjoy sourcing passive candidates using LinkedIn, social networks, referral programs, and other tools at your disposal. You are collaborative and relentlessly curious. We want to speak with you right away!
- Actively manage the full cycle recruitment process ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Source active and passive candidates from LinkedIn, database, employee referrals, and through networking and research
- You’ll collaborate with hiring managers in Wrike and their teams to deliver a seamless recruitment process
- Work closely with the recruitment manager to build efficient and scalable recruiting processes, generating ideas and suggesting improvements
- You’ll manage a sophisticated and busy recruitment schedule utilizing tools such as Workday, Slack, MS Teams, and others
- Work on a wide range of technical positions and are comfortable with managing between 8-10 live roles
- Solid experience in full-cycle recruiting (ideally in technical recruitment)
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Excellent interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- A modern-day recruiter who utilizes an ATS for candidate and recruitment process management
- Analytical: uses data to influence and make recruitment decisions
- Strong partner engagement skills: you’re ready to challenge the status quo
- Passionate about people to deliver an outstanding candidate experience
- You’re an upbeat, positive person, who can bring organization to fast-paced environment
- An innovator who is always looking for ways to improve current processes or approaches to recruiting and interviewing