Open position at Wrike
Senior UX Researcher
- Work schedule
- Boudníkova 9, 180 00 Praha 8-Palmovka, Česko
As a Senior UX Researcher, you will become a part of our international UX Research team and of one of our cross-functional teams. As such you will be enjoying the support of a community of UX professionals while advancing on one of our product missions. The role will require conducting generative, formative, and summative research to understand customer needs and synthesize findings to inform product strategy, problem definition, and test the solution. As the strategy and product development progresses, you will need to continuously help teams to test deliverables and to ensure we bring the right solutions to the market. This role requires top-notch research skills, along with a strategic mindset and the ability to collaborate with different product teams.
More About Your Team
Wrike product design team consists of 20+ full-stack product designers, 4 UX researchers, 2 UX writers, a Design Technologist, a Design System Architect, a UX Architect, 3 Managers, and a Head of Product Design. The team is distributed among different locations in Europe with the main hub located in Prague. All these professionals are inspired by each other, the broader organization and by our customers. Everyone is expected to lead UX in their product area and partner with their PMs and Engineering leaders.
How You’ll Make An Impact
- Proactively planning and executing customer research throughout the design and development lifecycle, from early strategic direction through post-release evaluation.
- Employing a wide range of research methods, including generative design research and contextual inquiry, participatory design workshops, interviews, formative and summative usability studies, and quantitative methods, such as surveys and data analytics.
- Developing relationships across the company to collect existing research and insights to inform your research questions, and collaborate on end-to-end research that looks across the customer journey.
- Leading empathy and design-thinking workshops with cross-functional teams to ensure that findings and insights are translated into actionable product goals and direction.
- Sharing customer insights with the broader organization in creative ways to increase customer empathy, including posters, immersion rooms, blog posts, and workshops.
- Helping our non research colleagues to get better in their own research practice.
You will achieve your best if you have
- Significant professional research experience.
- Strong track record of qualitative and preferably quantitative results impacting product strategy and development.
- A large toolkit of research methods and the experience and savvy to know when to be lean and when to be rigorous.
- Ability to collaborate with a wide set of stakeholders including designers, product managers, and software developers.
- Ability to execute in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to distill complex ideas to their essence.
Perks of working at Wrike
- 25 days of holidays
- Cafeteria (Benefit plus) 40,000 CZK annual budget
- Meal vouchers 4000 CZK monthly
- Sick leave compensation
- Private healthcare membership (Canadian Medical)
- Pension plan
- Mobile tariffs
- Life Insurance plan
- „Lítačka“ transportation annual coupon reimbursement
- Multisport card
- Parental leave
1. Interview with Talent Acquisition Manager
2. Portfolio / case study submission
3. Panel interview
4. Cultural interview
Your recruitment buddy will be Kristyna Cervena, Talent Acquisition Manager.
Who Is Wrike and Our Culture
We’re a team of innovators and creators who solve the complex work problems of today and tomorrow.
Hybrid work mode
Wrike promotes a hybrid work mode and we meet in the office 3 times a week. This work mode supports our culture of collaboration and solving problems fast to deliver business outcomes and win together.
💡 Smart: We love what we do, and we’re great at it because this is our domain. Our combined knowledge in this space is unmatched.
💚 Dedicated: We get up every day focused on helping our customers win. We’re committed to helping our teammates win, too!
🤗 Approachable: We're friendly, easy to get along with, considerate, and helpful.
Our culture and Values
📈 Deliver Business Outcomes
🥇 Be better than the competition
🚀 Move fast. Then, move faster
🤝 Know our customers
🏆 We win together
💪 Have courage