Open position at Devoteam
ServiceNow Consultant - Prague
- Work schedule
- Ovocný trh 8, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Česko
At Devoteam Czech Republic & Slovakia, we focus on IT, security & digital field, transformation management and infrastructure advisory. Our aim is to provide our clients with the top expertise for the best ongoing performance and solid know-how utilisation.
Become a #DigitalTransformaker
Your daily work
- Work on various projects such service portals, service desks, monitoring solutions, etc.
- Design, implement and integrate solutions e.g. ServiceNow for various areas such as ITSM, HR, Security, ITOM, CSM,...
- Consult with our clients and support them during the entire project life cycle
- Work in Agile way – developing stories, attending stand-ups, etc.
- Set and optimize IT processes based on ITIL standards (release / incident / problem / change management)
- Create a technical documentation
Technical/Professional skills and competencies
- Experience with ITSM solutions such as ServiceNow, BMC HP/Microfocus, IBM is an advantage
- Experience with integrations is an advantage
- Soft skills – communication and presentation, analytical thinking, troubleshooting abilities and stakeholder engagement
- University degree in IT or considerable years of professional working experience
- Advanced English
Benefits and perks
- We value our consultants and consider their preferences when assigning projects
- Training and certifications in current and high-in-demand technologies and methodologies
- Transparent career path including mentoring
- Opportunity to travel abroad and meet our customers who are leading companies in EMEA region
- Unlimited contract
- Five weeks of vacation and sick days
- Flexible office hours and home office
- Great location - right in the centre of Prague (Ovocný Trh)
- Multisport cards, language courses, meal vouchers, team buildings and other company events, delicious breakfast and snacks and other benefits