Open position at Greenlight
- Work schedule
- Budova Delta, Za Brumlovkou 5/1559, 140 00 Praha 4, Czechia
Greenlight is a small team of seasoned tech professionals based in Prague. Our experience working for global retail superbrands such as Adidas, Vans and Calvin Klein lead us to believe in ourselves, our skills and our creativity. That’s why we are building our own digital products, going global with them from day one -- for example, launching our startup named Loop with a huge marketing campaign in London.
Now, we're on the hunt for a responsible account manager, who will help us develop and sustain a profitable business relationships for our products. We're looking for someone capable of building business relations with new and existing clients. Much of the role will focus on building relationships with enterprises on B2B level, mostly with high level management. Our products are at different stages of development and require different approaches, so flexibility and agility are a must.
This is a full-time role that will require cooperation with not only the head of commercial department, but also other business units, such as marketing, product, procurement and legal.
Want to be part of the team?
You will work in a company of 35+ talented people, where processes are kept to a minimum and the team members naturally inspire each other to always deliver their best. We also highly encourage everyone’s initiative in finding new product opportunities.
- Discover new business opportunities, explore them and bring in new clients.
- Demonstrate product to clients during one-to-one sessions, as well as publicly at events and trade shows.
- Actively use and help to improve CRM and other biz-dev tools and environments
- Assist and improve the efficiency of marketing efforts, especially when it comes to presentation materials, blog posts and other forms of client focused communication.
- Understand Greenlight products and their environments, gather use-case feedback and help improve products quality and market-fit
- Build sustainable relationships within the company and outside of it
- Continuously gain knowledge and understanding of the products and their context
- Analyse business competition, their strategy and pricing, suggest alterations to own strategies
- Oversee the customer journey with company, incl. document exchange, payments and other administrative work
- Conduct other duties as needed
Specs that we're after:
- Very good level of English
- Knowledge of Czech welcomed but not a must
- Knowledge of another major language advantageous (German, Spanish, Chinese, Arabic, Russian)
- Technical background/ understanding
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for a change
- Punctuality, attention to detail, reliability
- Ability to establish rapport and bond with a business partner
- The ability to think outside the box
- The ability to clearly and professionally present information
What to look forward to upon joining us:
- A company iPhone and Macbook
- Being part of an established company with a start-up attitude, one that has a truly long-term vision and global potential
- Inspiring environment of award-winning offices in Prague's technology hub in Brumlovka
- Equally inspiring team members with a wide range of experience (Seznam, MSD, Avast, Facebook, SAP and Socialbakers)
- Reasonable timesheeting and hassle-free home office/sick days/allowances
- Sneak-peeks of prototypes and hands-on experience with state-of-the-art hardware
- Fresh food and sport possibilities
- Yoga practice twice a week