Open position at Tatum
Technical Business Analyst
- Work schedule
- Full-time (Remote job)
Tatum is a web3 development platform that provides infrastructure and a unified framework for over 40 blockchain protocols, allowing any developer to build apps with no previous blockchain experience. Currently Tatum serves over 66,000 customers globally. We are remote-first company, taking care of our people from all around the world.
Everyone here loves their job and gives their best.
Your job is to take over the business requirements from product owners, analyse them and produce flow diagrams and API definition. You will be tracking all changes and their impact on the solution to the dev team to understand the current technical approach. Be part of a startup, a very dynamic environment where direction changes frequently.
Alongside the analytical process you identify and form following assets:
- non-functional requirements
- logical dependencies between tasks
- 3rd party dependencies
- REST API interface definition using Open API spec v3
- E2E business process
- Proven experience with REST API
- Ability to present skills in forming BPMN or UML diagrams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in distributed environment (full remote company)
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Understanding of non-functional requirements
- Adoption to changes - dynamic environment
- Problem solving skills
Good to have
- Experience with technical writing skills
- Understanding of security principles (mTLS, JWT, SAML, Cryptography)
- Blockchain / web3 domain knowledge is a big plus
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience with SQL and non-SQL on “can query data” level
- Remote/Hybrid work - use the opportunity to meet with colleagues in Brno, Prague, London, or Miami but also enjoy working from home
- Flexible hours - Work whenever it suits your personal schedule. For most positions, we don't have any fixed hours
- 25 days off
Become a #Tatumer! Feel free to contact us with your resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile. We would love to meet you and show you what your typical day at Tatum would look like, who we are, and how we do things.