Open position at Nano Energies
Technical sales consultant - Croatia
- Work schedule
Nano Energies is the first company in Croatia certified as flexibility aggregator in the energy market, we steer flexible assets of our customers in order to provide stability to the national electricity grid operated by the HOPS. We help companies to maximise profits from their assets or find ways to reduce their electricity costs and carbon footprint. Our mathematical model combined with our proprietary IT solution is our competitive advantage over conventional energy firms. We are now looking for a colleague who is a technology enthusiast who can find suitable business partners for whom we can increase their revenue in electricity production and save cost in electricity consumption.
- You will work with clients to review and analyze their business and help them find business solutions to maximize profit from their electricity assets.
- Look for business opportunities suitable for collaboration.
- You'll meet lots of interesting people who think differently.
- A technology enthusiast who will help us aggregate energy market flexibility and support services.
- We don't do rocket science, but analytical thinking is important for this work :-)
- Previous experience in B2B sales is a must.
- Previous experience in the energy or power generation industry is a must (gas or electricity)
- A person who is happy to meet and network with representatives from other companies.
- A head full of ideas. We are constantly evolving and improving, with us you get the space to make anything you can think of happen.
What we offer?
- Freedom. You can plan your day however you want. We believe you come to work not to kill time, but to have fun while creating values.
- Equality. We don't overdo it with hierarchy, every member of our team is equally important to us.
- Meaningful work. Every day you'll have the opportunity to learn something new and work with people who are on a mission to be green.
- Openness. Our company culture is collaborative.
Why does this job make sense?
- You contribute to making the energy system more efficient and balanced.
- We help our clients earn more money by making their energy business more profitable.
- We are at the birth of modern energy (digitalization, decentralization, decarbonization).
- We look for efficient ways to leverage existing assets.