Open position at EYELEVEL
- Work schedule
- Prumyslova 484,
Technologist at EYELEVEL is primarily responsible for technical preparation of articles, assembly manual supervision, corrective and/or preventive actions to assure or improve product quality, reliability and effectivity. We expect Technologist to be highly organized and systematic, attentive to detail, good communicator, proactive and able to balance needs of the client and bigger picture of the company. There will be a big emphasis on cooperation with number of roles across the company on daily basis. Based on the understanding of sourcing model, he/she is able to recommend an optimal approach to sourcing, assembly, value engineering to keep most efficient production and continuously recommend improvements to the production process of the article.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF YOUR ROLE
Creates assembly manuals – include tooling, number of operators, sequence of operations, operation duration and operation balance among operators.
- Analyse root cause of assembly issues (supplier, development) and manage improvement – task to developers, claim report.
- Suggest improvements of construction mainly with aspect to simplify assembly
- - Tooling, fixtures and techniques
- - Construction improvement
- Partner to DC leader in assembly layout, 5S.
- Renews norms and sets assembly standards.
- Analyzes and evaluates efficiency of set assembly and packaging processes.
- Closely cooperates with managers of respective departments to formulate and implement optimization improvements.
- Co-creates and co-implements approved processes in DC or in Production Centre.
- Is responsible and creates
- - Assembly times
- - Assembly manuals
- - Assembly Process Improvements
- - Item construction improvements
- Participates in new business tendering and estimates assembly times for new fixture offering.
WHAT ARE WE EXPECTING FROM YOU?
- 3+ years of experience in production area – ideally in retail fixture fabrication or related industry.
- Ability to read and comprehend technical documentation is a must.
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing, RCA, 5S (or Six Sigma,) Project Management and Technical documentation.
- Previous experience from manufacturing operations, or logistics distribution centers is a plus (automotive, electronics, FMCG etc.).
- Management of Quality department is a plus.
- Outstanding organizational and planning skills (ability to juggle multiple tasks), great attention to detail and follow-through.
- Ability to quickly become a trusted and respected member of the team.
- Able to learn fast specifics about our industry and client’s business and brands.
- Strong in the logic of ERP system and capacity to quickly learn and operate internal ERP software.
- Dedicated, loyal and focused on outstanding service.
- Perfectionist with a high level of attention to detail.
- Open, honest and direct.
- Organized, efficient, and goal oriented.
- Professional level of MS Excel is a must.
- Previous ERP experience is a must.
- Upper-intermediate English is a must.
- Another language (relevant for client’s needs) is an advantage.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Very informal environment and colleagues who want to move things forward.
- Unlimited vacation (seriously).
- Cafeteria Benefit System.
- English language lessons with our Englishman Ben.
- Sport activities (twice a week circle training and yoga, small fitness available every day).
- Massages every month.
- Of course, common things like: Laptop (Apple or Lenovo), mobile (Iphone), internal and external training, bonuses, flexible start / end of working hours, sickdays.
- And last but not least: our offices are and will be DOG FRIENDLY!