Open position at NN IT HUB Prague
- Work schedule
- Karla Engliše 3201/6, 150 00 Praha 5-Smíchov, Česko
We are a community of IT enthusiasts! Our team consists of ethical hackers, security and data analysts, application developers, and infrastructure engineers. Even if there are almost 200 of us, we still keep the start-up mindset and family atmosphere. We can offer you autonomy, exciting projects and the possibility of quick career growth. If you are interested in cybersecurity, in-house application development, data analytics, or infrastructure, you should definitely meet us.
You will be in charge of the preparation and testing of the Aptitude application used for MultiGAAP (IFRS 17 Group reporting and Local Gaps) financial reporting process within NN Group. Users of the applications are NN Group departments and all existing BU Insurance entities. Aptitude is part of core NN Group apps. In this role, you will:
- Execute system tests. Work with Azure DevOps automated pipelines. Work with in-house python test tooling (not develop it).
- Create and capture test scenarios based on requirements for developed increments.
- Strongly support automation of unit tests, system tests, regression testing, in co-operation with test automation engineers.
- Define and file identified bugs and communicate fixing of these bugs with developers, analysts and testers.
- Transparently report on test status and test progress, implement improvements to reporting process where needed.
- Create test documentation, with focus on clear auditable test reports.
- Support System Integration tests and User Acceptance tests of Aptitude - third party vendor application, customized based on NN Group requirements.
- Gain knowledge about Aptitude application and IFRS17.
- Over time, contribute to improving testing, automation, and QA on the project
What is expected from you?
- Professional testing knowledge
- Experience with preparation of test scenarios, test cases
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience with test tracking systems - Jira, DevOps, ALM etc.
- Knowledge of SQL queries and MS Excel Pivot tables
- Excellent English. Used on a daily basis
- Ability of independent logical thinking, good communication skills, pro-activity.
- Team player in a very communicative team
- ISTQB certification
- Knowledge of python or PowerBI is advantage (opportunity to learn it on the job)
You can look forward to:
- Home office, 5 weeks of vacation, and 5 annual sick days
- 3% employer supplemental pension monthly contribution
- Individual budget for your education (hard and soft skills, Language courses)
- Meal contribution, Cafeteria program, monthly home office allowance
- Multisport card, partnership with various companies (Makro, Datart, Sony, Electrolux…)
- iPhone 11, personal Office 365 License, O2 Family discounts
- Volunteering days to support our community
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
- Amazing working space near Anděl
We work with the latest technologies - the top of the technologies that appear on the market. And we're not a company that takes years to deploy. We're connected to the Dutch National Bank, and when something new comes out, we have to update it right away to stay up to date.
We are looking forward to have a talk with you about this opportunity. 👍