Open position at NN IT HUB Prague
- Work schedule
- Karla Engliše 3201/6, 150 00 Praha 5-Smíchov, Česko
You will be part of a NN Platform team at Customer and Commerce (C&C). You are going to work with technologies and tools like Vue.js, Node.js, React-Native, Typescript, AWS, serverless, GraphQL, Splunk, Azure DevOps CI/CD and more specific vendor applications and SaaS services. You are eager to learn new things and you share your knowledge enthusiastically with your colleagues. You are curious and you value feedback, for yourself and others, because you understand feedback helps all of us grow. You will participate in the Engineering guild of NN, and be well connected to the engineering structure at C&C and the larger NN.
As Vue.JS developer you are responsible for improving and maintaining the frontend framework on top of the Blueriq Platform. Your main task will involve the writing of components, unit tests and communication with the Blueriq API.
In addition, these components need to integrate with the existing cloud architecture, NN's Design System and component library.
Of course, this is not a one-man show, you will be working together with a strong team of Technical Blueriq engineers, Cloud engineers, Business experts and JS developers.
Based on input from the Product Owner and multiple Business units, you will release new features and improvements on a regular basis to production.
- Experience with Vue.JS
- strong communication skills and know how to connect to other disciplines of the IT spectrum
Good to have:
- familiar with or interested in CI/CD / automating using GitLab or Azure Devops piplines.
- experience with writing complex layouts with HTML/CSS
- experience with creating abstract software solutions like re-usable plugins or utils.
Making people around me happy is the things that keeps giving me a lot of energy. The smiles, the happiness is something not so easy to see every day at work, but here we have loads waiting for you!
- You will be well connected to the engineering structure at C&C and the larger NN by contributing and participating in the Engineering guild of NN.
- Plenty of training and learning opportunities, both in our Learning & Development Centre and as part of the dedicated project & programme manager curriculum.
- A large (international) network of colleagues who are keen to share their knowledge with you.
- The autonomy to set out your own development path.
- Home office, 5 weeks of vacation, and 5 annual well being days
- 3% employer supplemental pension monthly contribution
- Unlimited budget for your education (hard and soft skills, Language courses)
- Meal contribution, Cafeteria program, monthly home office allowance
- Multisport card, partnership with various companies (Makro, Datart, Sony, Electrolux…)
- iPhone 11, personal Office 365 License, O2 Family discounts
- Volunteering days to support our community
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
- Amazing working space near Anděl
If this sounds like your dream job, apply and let´s find out is we have a match here! :)