We are looking for a reliable Financial Manager that will analyze every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
The goal is to enable the company’s leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities (new features) and provide strategies that the company should take.
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
What we offer
- Good professional and personal development opportunities - internal and external workshops and trainings
- Great team from all around the world and a friendly, flexible and innovative environment, where hard work is met with fun
- Background of the strong Fintech international company
🏋 Company sports activities.
🍲 Refreshments and snacks in the office
⏱ Flexible working hours and home office
Free SIM Card
🏝 5 weeks of vacation and sick days
🍹 Storyous events such as Birthday breakfast, Off-sites, Newbies Evennings, Internal Workshops Teambuildings, All hands
We are a group of ambitious people standing side by side, dedicating our lives to building a better future for restaurateurs. We want to solve problems, using technology and the best people. Our goal is to provide restaurateurs with a simple, yet complex solution, that helps master the operations and create time and space for the important stuff - an impeccable guest experience.
We are a reliable and technologically advanced team. By listening carefully to all the real-life inputs, we are continuously evolving our solution to fit the wide range of the restaurant types and sizes. Our customer is first and foremost our partner in crafting carefully the innovations that simplify and optimize his business. We strive to build technological leadership and become a respected international player in digital transformation of the restaurant industry.
Our customer, Our partner
Our customer is not a buyer, but a long-term business partner. Their problem is your challenge. Their success is yours as well. Above all we care about customer satisfaction and prosperity.
Courage for change
We are constantly facing new challenges and changes. Do not be afraid to act and fight for the best solution. It is us who is responsible for the result. No try, no win. This is the only way to professional and personal growth, and the company's success follows.
We play fair
Our team, client and partner relationships are based on fairness and common sense. Be open, transparent, and always strive for a long-term win-win solution.
Whatever we do, we do it in a simple way. Do not invent problems, solve them. Do not be afraid to embrace complexity and bring in clarity and order.
Optimism, resilience, reliability, sense of humor, willingness to help … All of it is Spirit, but not only. A company is made of people. What Spirit are you bringing in?