Head of Outbound Sales
Smartlook has been on quite a ride in the past couple of years. We grew from zero to EUR 3 million+ in annual recurring revenue, and are serving companies across various industries, ranging anywhere from simple blogs to large banks.
What started as a simple session recording tool for websites is now a feature-rich analytical solution offering unparalleled insights into how online products work.
Smartlook is truly a product-oriented company. Having close to 3,000 paying customers from all over the world, we never focus on a single customer or a single geographical location. We base our strategy on coming up with ideas that are applicable across a large portion of our user base.
What will you do?
Mainly expanding the top-of-the-funnel part, but also participating in streamlining the entire sales process for our potential customers
- Defining the strategy for our outbound activities in order to develop Outbound Sales reps' skills and knowledge to improve their performance
- Lead a team of reps that will be generating a constant stream of new qualified prospects
- Maintain the positive and can-do spirit within the team so all reps are able to meet their targets
What do we expect from you?
3+ years of experience with building & leading a successful team of Outbound Sales reps
- Strategic thinking that will be adapting to the company’s GTM by covering the need for fresh opportunities
- Meeting the challenging quota for the number of generated meetings & opportunities
- Honest, open-minded personality with a strong drive to success
- English on a professional level
What can you expect from Smartlook?
- Global B2B SaaS business (customers from 150 countries, 30% of revenue from the US)
- Up-market focus (from SMBs to enterprise)
- Customer acquisition through both the self-service and sales (inbound and outbound) channels
- Platform-agnostic product, focus on all major platforms (web, iOS, Android)
- To be a true and valued team member. Your voice matters and your contribution will always be taken into account
- A really informal work environment, flexible working hours, 5 weeks of holidays per year, sick days, even a day off for your birthday
- A 10,000 CZK budget for education every year, a MultiSport card, English courses with a native speaker
- A Vodafone subscription plan (free of charge with unlimited calls, unlimited SMS, and 10 GB of data)
- Team building events, unlimited supply of homemade slivovice and good rum, kitchen stacked with fruits, snacks, ice cream, etc.