Open position at NN IT HUB Prague
Aptitude Application & Data Engineer
- Work schedule
- Karla Engliše 3201/6, 150 00 Praha 5-Smíchov, Česko
NN Group IT EAS department is looking for an ambitious Application & Data Engineer - new team member into a DevOps team working on different challenges. The team is responsible for Implementation and Configuration of the Aptitude application, which will be used for IFRS17 Financial Reporting. The team is also responsible that the applications complies to the security and risk standards of NN Group.
What would be your main responsibilities?
You are responsible for operational support of financial reporting application Aptitude, its configuration and small development as per agreement with PO and IT Team Lead. The application is used for MultiGAAP (IFRS 17 Group reporting and Local GAAPs) financial reporting process within NN Group. Users of the applications are NN Group departments and all existing BU Insurance entities.
- Supports PO/IT Team Lead in the formulation of epics/features/user stories and ensure refinement in cooperation with PO/IT Team Lead and the team. Resulting in product backlog with sprint ready user stories.
- Estimates (impact of) user stories focused on application maintenance, configuration and data analysis. Determines, and commits to sprint-backlog based on the priorities of the PO. Resulting in definition of, and commitment to sprint backlog.
- Executes 'ops' and 'change' user stories from sprint backlog in line with DoD by designing, developing, coding, integrating, configuring and testing application. Taking responsibility for it's implementation in agreed time and quality.
- Executes 'run' stories by monitoring, fixing and improving application in line with DoD and acceptation criteria. Resulting in continuity and resilience of application.
- Acts in the scrum related ceremonies (e.g. Daily stand up, sprint planning, sprint review, sprint retrospective, problem solving session). Resulting in insight in progress and impediments. Improved personal/team activities and increased velocity.
- Continuously develops business and IT expertise (knowledge, skills and competencies) in the team, helps prioritization of expertise build up. Increases of the team expertise and velocity and contribution to the innovation.
- Ensures the safety and security of all information systems assets. Defines, and monitors use of security/compliance policies. Resulting in secure and compliant application and related IT systems and infrastructure.
- Supports the DevOps team in realizing the sprint backlog, solve impediments. Upholds 'Agile WoW' accepted by the team in line with the SCRUM. Resulting in engaged and focused team and continuous improvement of the team process.
What are we looking for?
Proficient in application operational support and data analysis (I/O gap analysis, SQL, Python, Service Now) is a MUST.
- Practical experience with CI/CD pipelining (Azure DevOps) and automated testing (smoke, unit, interface, functional, chain, system test) is required
- Practical experience with financial processes, reporting & financial data is required. (can be trained on job)
- Knowledge of specific financial application(s) such as Aptitude is required. (can be trained on job)
- Past experience with working in agile environment (SCRUM), having agile & operational mindset is required.
- Being able to take responsibility for application IT Security & Compliance (ITGC, Cobit, ITIL, ...), secure by design mindset is required.
- Experience with infra technologies such as: Kubernetes, Docker or programming skills Java & Powershell is an advantage
Few words from your future manager:
You can look forward to:
- A challenging job, professional teams and high engineering culture
- An organization with a dedication to DevOps and CI/CD with agile practices
- Home office, 5 weeks of vacation, and 5 annual sick days
- 3% employer supplemental pension monthly contribution
- Individual budget for your education (hard and soft skills, Language courses)
- Meal contribution, Cafeteria program, monthly home office allowance
- MultiSport card, partnership with various companies (Makro, Datart, Sony, Electrolux…)
- iPhone 11, personal Office 365 License, O2 Family discounts
- Volunteering days to support our community
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
- Amazing working space near Anděl
I base everything I do on human values. Our values Care, Clear and Commit have always been close to my heart.
We are looking forward to have a talk with you about this opportunity. 👍