Open position at STORYOUS
Backend (NodeJS) developer
- Work schedule
- Rohanské nábř. 25, 186 00 Karlín, Česko
We’re about to face our biggest challenge on our journey so far. In the post-COVID-19 era, all restaurants and hospitality business are going digital. Luckily, we’ve been helping restaurants go digital for some time, and so on a global scale, we’re way ahead. We’ve already located abroad in Poland and Spain and we plan to expand to other countries soon. We’re looking for a skilled NodeJS Developer. If that’s what you are, come join our team and help shape the future of our backend department! We’ll let you have your say when it comes to decision- making and technology choices.
We build in Node.js. and Vue.js. Our apps run on Heroku and AWS. We’re proud of our Scrum, Continuous Delivery, DevOps and Pair Programing . We’re currently rebuilding our whole system to next-generation microservices, integrating new third-party services and displaying our services using API.
What you’ll be responsible for?
Make decisions concerning our app architecture
- Set standards, implement new processes and teach or mentor other developers
- Create new system features and improve existing features
- Do a lot of pair programing – we believe it’s the best way to help each other move forward
What we expect from you
Very good knowledge of Node.js and experience with Relational Database and Document-based databse
- Good approach to testing quality of code
- Work experience or the willingness to learn Vue.js and MongoDB
- An analytical mind
- An easygoing and team spirit
- Attention to detail and an open-minded approach, always happy to learn something new
What you can expect from us?
- A tech startup dynamic environment with flexible working hours
- Join fascinating new projects, hackathon events and DEV meetups
- Work in our pleasant Prague Karlín office spaces or from anywhere
- Excellent coffee from Respect Coffee
- Fresh fruit, every day
- Multisport card